How can a female go out with a bang?

by unbeliever 25 Replies latest jw friends

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

My friend told me that she knows of someone who wants to make a grand exit. It's just a matter of time before she is DF'd. Because she is on reproof and well has a vagina she cannot announce her DA from the stage. I was thinking after they announce it she could say "free at last, free at last, thank god almighty I am free at last". Any other ideas?

• La Capra
    La Capra

I have always thought having a tailgate party near the entrance of the KH would have been fun. Perhaps she could decorate her car, like wedding cars, saying "Just Freed." If she has lots of apostofriends, they can join her in the hall that evening, dressed to the nines, cheer after the announcement, then depart together with a celebratory air. (Did I hear some champagne being uncorked?) Mazel tov to your friend. Shoshana

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Although considered bottom of God's ladder women can still answer. She could put her hand up and give a great answer on what she feels, try to do it before the night the elders are going to announce her. If she is on reproof she may not get asked to answer. She would need to put her hand up when a MS is asking the questions, he may forget she is on reproof. I would love to see what everyone does, and how long it would take for some one to tackle her and grab the microphone off her.

• Frog
    Frog

I remember when I was leaving the org I had all sorts of crazy ideas about how I would like "go out", but they were just fantacies. For me I think it's best to keep those fantacies in your head. Sure you'd have a pretty good story to tell, but why play by their rules, why let them discipline you in the first place when they've got no good grounds to do so! She shouldn't stick around waiting for them to diss her, she'd feel far more empowered to take the reigns back and put in a well thought out DA letter. I guess you guys are just messing anyway frog

• JW83
    JW83

When I was a dub, and had absolutely no doubts about anything, I used to fantasise about just striding up to the platform, taking the mike, and belting out a song or something!! Sometimes I still get those fantasies, but now I know what I would say!

• zagor
    zagor

I was gonna post my gf's comment but I better don't alt

oh to hell with it she said "define the bang"alt

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I say do a lady Godiva and hold her head high as she flips her hair and kissing her hand, smacks it on her bumm!!

that would be the best!

• ButterflyCharmer
    ButterflyCharmer

Or, just rip off a trench coat and go streaking across the hall.

BC

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

She could make sure that her hands are wet when they're about to make the announcement, and then when they do, hold them up to her face and and blow out her cheeks and make the loudest, longest, grossest farting noise she can.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Now in the summer she can wear a T shirt saying something like on the back "Are you not tired waiting for Armageddon?" and "GB if you are really God appointed come out and face your critics" at the front.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit