WHO THE HELL DO THEY CARE FOR?

by hamsterbait 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Oh hamster thats so sad and upsetting. Im so sorry for your loss. We are here for you es

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Yep...im trying to stick up for the JW,s..but cant..this is all so familiar....anyone outside dont count.....totally sad.

• Netty
    Netty

How insensitive! I remember things like this when I was a dub, they think peoples lives are non-important, if they were not dubs. Things would happen, earthquakes or disasters, and I remember the comment, "and you know some of those who died were BROTHERS?" I would think to myself, SH+T what about all the other people who died, they dont count?

This is terrible hamsterbait. I am sorry for your loss

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I have been feeling somewhat "weepy" today, just a combination of piled-up sadnesses that are making me feel down (nothing drastic) and then I read this post.

Somehow tears have overtaken me once again today. It makes me angry and frustrated when I read things like this (the heartless JWs) and how they appear to others that HAVE hearts.

Hamsterbuddy, I honestly don't know what I would have said or done had I been at that get-together of the mindless. or all my anger, quite likely I would have just exited at my earliest opportunity and gone home for a good "cry".

I am very sorry for this man's widow and the new one that will never know his daddy. I am sorry that you had to endure this crass behavior of the JWs, and I am most sorry when they AWAKE! up and realize just what cruel people they really are AND there "ain't no new system coming" that will excuse their boorish behavior.

BIG HUGS TO YA!

Annie

• potleg
    potleg

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, but what about those dubs you were talking to? Would you count them as friends too? All too often empathy and compassion for anyone and anything outside the Borg is sadly lacking. Actually it's disgusting. Anyone on the outside is just " worldly" as if they don't count or matter as much. But when you're fed a diet of death and destruction what can you expect. Cherrish your friends memory.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit