Names and dates in Bible code reveals the future?

by Panda 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lawrence
    lawrence

Hellrider-

Yes, the 40 years in the desert. I missed that variable. BTW, these delusional men (if I can use that word) at Brooklyn are far worse than Crowe in 'Beautiful Mind' - Russell with Jesus' appointment in heaven - and Rutherford with 1925 and the prophets living in San Diego, CALIFORNIA. Give me a ^%$#*() break! Oh yeah, what about the pearl (end_of_the_world_days + 1). It's great! We know!

• Panda
    Panda

Else, Hey I have just been reading some stuff from the Amazing Randi about these books. War and Peace is used to show this same type of CODE. Which proves that Tolstoy is God.... such a concept.

google: JREF

or http://www.nmsr.org/biblecod.htm

Thanks everyone !

• Hondo
    Hondo

You can take just about any book and come up with predictions similar to what the bible code came up with. I saw a similar show (maybe it was the same one mentioned in earlier post) that used the book by Herman Melville, Moby dick, and did the same thing. The person giving the demonstration came up with numerous past occurances/predictions that were similar to what those researchers paging through the bible came up with; Call it the Moby Dick code??? All it takes is a good computer script/code that can look at a book page from many differ directions.

• SouthernBell
    SouthernBell

I truely believe there is a Bible code. Why? A very simple answer. When all comes to pass and the Lord returns...He will reveal the hidden truths in the Bible that are spoken about earths history and its inhabitants. The coded messages will reflect His greatness and glorify Him beyond words. A masterpiece of a puzzle (the Bible)decoded through our progressing technology vie computers will begin to materialize and stun the world beyond belief. We are barely at the tip of solving the unique mysteries. Numbers play a significiant role in everything created and since numbers are indefinate and are the core of every cell, structure, incident, etc....then the keys are finding the right equation for each individual event. The answer to cures for every disease are sealed in the Bible's writtten word.

• skyman
    skyman

At one time I belived in the Bible cade then I did my research and found if you take any encyclopedia you get the same thing. Names, dates.... Everything is the same as the bible code. So that was proof enough for me that it is all random chance.

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    I truely believe there is a Bible code. Why? A very simple answer. When all comes to pass and the Lord returns...He will reveal the hidden truths in the Bible that are spoken about earths history and its inhabitants. The coded messages will reflect His greatness and glorify Him beyond words. A masterpiece of a puzzle (the Bible)decoded through our progressing technology vie computers will begin to materialize and stun the world beyond belief. We are barely at the tip of solving the unique mysteries. Numbers play a significiant role in everything created and since numbers are indefinate and are the core of every cell, structure, incident, etc....then the keys are finding the right equation for each individual event. The answer to cures for every disease are sealed in the Bible's writtten word.

I hope you are being sarcastic. The same 'codes' have been extrpalated from Moby Dick. Do you think thats gods word too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit