District convention...

by RichieRich 26 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I leave tommorrow, with checks in hand.

Any suggestions?

• carla
    carla

How about booing during the baptisms? just kidding. How about asking strangers what they think of the big stink about the UN? or some other scandal. Could you make it sound like you don't agree with all us apostates? But, really you would be planting a seed of doubt about an issue? Would that keep you "safe"? carla

PS- how's the job?

• JV
    JV

I suggest doing loser laps around the coliseum checking out all the jw babes............

• JV
    JV

I suggest doing loser laps around the coliseum checking out all the jw babes............

• JV
    JV

Double post, sorry bout that, can you find it in your heart to forgive me???

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Remember to pay special attention to the drama, I hear its just for you. Maybe you could take the time to talk about the university you will be attending in the fall with your neighbors in the seats next to you! Tell them you're going to study how to type blood products.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Piranhas in the Baptismal pool?

• luna2
    luna2

Be real careful with the checks and things, Richie. I'm the worrying sort. LOL

Are you allowed to sit with friends for at least some of the time? Geeze, I can't even think about three days full of convention fun without getting depressed. Hope your Mom packs a great lunch at least.

Look forward to hearing your views on the whole experience. Have the best time that you are able to have.

• Netty
    Netty

Yikes, I dont envy you Richie! Looking foward to hearing your thoughts about it all, once you get back.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Good luck...the check idea was AWESOME. Funny thing is .... I bet the GB has figured it out Richie and notified the local D.O. about the goings on. So be careful. But I'm laughing wickedly.

Where is the shitehole anyway? South Carolina somewhere isn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit