OH my god it's moving all by itself!!

by hamsterbait 17 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I have just discovered that I can move the cursor on my screen by moving the fingertips of my left hand about One centimeter above my laptop sensor pad

I don't think it's demunzz, but maybe the electrical field of my body interacting in some way.

If any part of my body is touching the computer it doesn't happen

I can also make my face tingle when I hold my right hand over my head about five inches above where my soft spot was as a baby.

I often get electrical shocks from the fittings in department stores.

Any theories - has anyone else found this??

HB

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

I vote - Deeminz. Clearly and obviously deeminz in my opinion.

Get thee behind me debil-da-hamster.

ig.

• kls
    kls

It's your fur Hammy that is causing Static Electricity ( zap) it happens to me all the time so i shave my hands alot.

• trevor
    trevor

Hamsterbait

You probably find that your hamster wheel turns whenever you get in it but stops when you get out. Yes! It is demonism!

• Scully
    Scully

kls:

It's your fur Hammy that is causing Static Electricity ( zap) it happens to me all the time so i shave my hands alot.

Sorry, that is NOT why you shave your hands, oh mistress of monkey business!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I think those touch pads work by creating an electric field above the surface and then measuring any disturbances.

Maybe your touchpad is just too sensitive.

Some therapy should help it get over being over sensitive, maybe it could also use some medication like Zoloft.

• kls
    kls
    Sorry, that is NOT why you shave your hands, oh mistress of monkey business!

Did i ever tell ya guys about the time that Scully ,,,,,,,wait till you hear this Oh nevermind ,at her age it could be to much for her to take

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I had a bathroom scale like that once...

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Did you buy that laptop from a second hand shop or a car boot sale? Its mos' likely deemunized. Id burn it right away along with your Led Zeppelin albums and your jar of bovril.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Katie K,

I haven't tasted bovril or oxo for years, it made me think of all those elders wives.

Any theories on the tingling face?

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit