OH my god it's moving all by itself!!

by hamsterbait 17 Replies latest jw friends

• jula71
    jula71

Never mind, that's totally different from what I thought you meant in your headline.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I know this sounds crazy, but street lights go out a lot when I pass undr them. Really.....weird.

• Sith
    Sith

You're right, julia. If what these people are saying is true, a part of me has been demonized for many, many years

• Netty
    Netty
    Never mind, that's totally different from what I thought you meant in your headline

LOL, Julia! I was going to ask Hamster to define "it". But I have been trying to keep my mind out of the gutter.

• jula71
    jula71

Well i don't want to hijack Hamster's thread...but i remember a rumour the Lucille Ball could hear radio stations through her tooth fillings.

• Odrade
    Odrade
    OH my god it's moving all by itself!!

My husband says that sometimes....

• damselfly
    damselfly

It means that your body is a great conductor of energy and that you are able to sense and change/influence the energy fields around you. In my line of work and current field of study this is a very desirable thing. Have you considered studying bodywork of some sort? You could have amazing results!

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon
    I can also make my face tingle when I hold my right hand over my head about five inches above where my soft spot was as a baby.

That's your crown chakra, stop playing with it it's a dirty habit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit