boss

by Cupcake 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

today i let him know what the score was if he didnt cut out his crap....he said he didnt want to loose me as an employee but denies saying or doing anything that would want me to believe that im being harrased in any paticular matter. he said he admits that he has a sour puss attitude at times but he thinks people read to much in the way he is.....( just a bunh of jib) I told him that im hear to work and nothing else and that my personal business is my business and unless i bring it to work it should not be of any concern to him. He said that i was over friendly with every one there. meaning i talk to mush to them and they to me. I told him im doing a job.... and im not a snob.... and that part of the business and unless i was doing things to jepordize the workplace ie; having affairs with clients, going out, what ever.... that he should not act as if or act like a jeouls person because for one he has no right and for another it leads people to believe that he has a thing for me.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

I suggest you get legal advice from a lawyer ASAP. If the other employees are seing it happen to you and are willing to speak up, then it sounds to me that you would have a case.

I am not one to suggest sueing over every little thing, but you shouldn't have to feel sick every day just to show up for work because some sick bastard harrasses you.

What is going to happen is that you will iether quit or get fired in such a way that you won't be able to collect unemployment. Also if onother job you are interviewing for calls your present job for a reference it is no telling what this guy is going to tell them on the phone.

I can't picture in my mind any type of school that would be considered a "small" bussiness. There must be somebody at your company that fills the HR roll that you could talk to. Especially you need to find someone in your company that can take the phone calls for a reference for you and not the guy that is harrassing you.

• G Money
    G Money

Cupcake, if you have no success on employment law in Cali, PM me. I know alot as well as have an employment law attorney who owes me a few favours and she is in Cali and i can ask a few questions on your behalf. Best wishes in a tough spot.

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

I just wanna thank everyone for all there suggestion help and support . Before I use to have my Dad to talk to about all my problems and dealing with certain situations. He was one of Jehovah's Witnesses......... So I thought if I came on here I would somehow get the advice that my Father would give me( he passed away 2 years ago). So I just wanted to thank every one who has taken the time to answer my post. It means alot to me and it has made me strong to know that I have people to back me up and give me that strenght to stand up to this creep. From the bottom of my Heart and with all my Love... Thank you ALL XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    He was one of Jehovah's Witnesses......... So I thought if I came on here I would somehow get the advice that my Father would give me( he passed away 2 years ago). So I just wanted to thank every one who has taken the time to answer my post.

Cupcake - thats a really touching thank you. I think we all feel proud that you have used us as your surrogate father. You must miss him an awful lot sweetheart.

Good luck and come back anytime you need to vent or ask for more advice.

• Cupcake
    Cupcake

yes I do miss him very very much.. although he wanted so much to retyuren to the organization i told himthat i have learned that its not religion but relationship with God that will save you.. he seemed to respect me for that.. AI told him that one needs to go to the meetings or shurch because one wants to serve God not MAN....other wise they are pleasing man not God...I still respect my father as one of Jehovahs witness but I also feel that when the bible says that when the new order comes that you will be surprise that the people you thought would be there are not and the ones that you thought wouldnt bee there are... and that makes me think that its not the religion... God knows whats in our hearts and he knows what we truly desire and well i just think that its not all JW's that are gonna be saved.... ps things are getting better at work.... THANKS AGAIN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit