UN Creates Combined Strike Force

by EvilForce 13 Replies latest social humour

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Jeannie....why can't I hit on the hot eastern european boy? Tee hee. You are married after all....don't you like guys still hitting on you? Pole may be straight but I can still drool can't I?
    Although Pole, be careful what you offer think I'll be in Krakow and Prague in October.

• Pole
    Pole

EF,

I mean what I say - just let me know in advance. I may have to leave for a few days in October, but most probably I'll be here when you come. I live in a city which is much uglier than Krakow - at least on the face of it. But Lodz has other - not so obvious attractions to offer. For instance we have the longest single pub street in (this part??) of Europe. A few miles of pubs, discos, and restaurants in a row - almost next to each other. Well, I may be exaggerating, but it's worth visiting. And all that just three hours (by train) away from Krakow. I could pick you up right from the station.

Quick trips to the Polish countryside in my car are not out of the question either.

Just PM me so we can exchange email addresses.

Brotherly love can be found all over the world. Give praise to Jehovah, hehehe.

Pole

• Pole
    Pole

Damn, EF. I've just refreshed the cache of my browser and - voila. Have you just changed your avatar? Stop parroting my hands-on-the-neck gesture. LOL.

Pole

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

lol

You are married after all....don't you like guys still hitting on you?

Silly boy... I can't even remember back that far... Actually, the guys who hit on me are way too young. I don't remember how long ago a guy my own age approached me, it's these cheeky little boys barely out of diapers. What gives anyhow?

Your scenario was sooooo funny. It's hanging on my fridge... :)

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit