What Would You Say...

by RichieRich 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Netty
    Netty
    Re: What Would You Say...

I'd only have two words for them: BITE ME!

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

i'd ask them how many hours in service they got this month, and every month since they became a member of the governing body.

i'd ask them what it's like to be the sole channel of communication from God to men

i'd ask them if they've ever had a gay thought, and did they approach the elders about it

i'd ask to see their living quarters

i'd ask them if they are afraid of dying

bethel minute

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

i'd say:

hello, my name is josh, and this is my friend richie. we're just calling on you and your neighbors here in columbia heights this morning, to leave them with a thought from Fred Titanich's Atheist's Book of Bible Stories.

would you please read the following paragraph for us?:

Now, take a look at the order of creation. Notice that the first thing that God created was light. That was a good idea. Unfortunately, he forgot to create the main light source for the earth – the sun. I assume he used giant heat lamps to make up for the oversight. Also notice that he made plants before he made the sun - mostly frozen vegetables, I suspect.

so the question that goes along with paragraph is: "How did Jehovah manage to keep all the plants from dying without having created the sun yet?" --- that's right! heat lamps.

what are your thoughts on this?

we would like to come back next week at the same time to see what you thought of this publication.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit