What Would You Say...

by RichieRich 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Sith
    Sith

In my dream, the pussycat never looked like that. It was wet, sure...but kinda cute too

• Odrade
    Odrade

... it appears this thread has gone quaggy.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Remind me, ladies, to never use the term 'cat' in front of Sithy-Poo again...

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

YEah, and I was serious too....

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

How about Kitty?

Brooke

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Well, on the serious side, I wouldn't bother to talk to them since it would do no good. Killing them wouldn't make any difference in the lives of their victims and would only set them up as martyrs, making them more attractive to their zombie followers...

Nothing to be done but expose their lies and abuses and let time take care of the rest.

J

• Sith
    Sith

I find myself strangely offended by the term "sithy-poo", and I'm looking up the meaning of "quaggy"

• keeshah
    keeshah

TEHE

I would Flash them!

Yeah! Concidering that the picture Richie put up of a drooling old man, flashing them might just kill all those old farts off.

• Soledad
    Soledad
    Would you tell them about how they have ruined and wasted a good portion of your life?

Yeah. I want my high school years back. I didn't make "the best of my youth" because of my mother's brainwashing

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Nothing to be done but expose their lies and abuses and let time take care of the rest.

I am with jeanniebeanz on this one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit