What Would You Say...

by RichieRich 22 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

To the GB? Would you tell them about being drug to the back of the KH and beaten for not sitting still? Would you ask them why you couldn't have a watergun? Would you tell them about how they have ruined and wasted a good portion of your life? Would you tell them a dirty joke? Or would you shoot first, and talk later?

• Odrade
    Odrade

Still have topics, ran out of posts, hmmmm???? LOL! your edit makes my post complete nonsense. But that's okay, it still makes me laugh.

• Odrade
    Odrade

And to answer your question in all seriousness, I would ask them why, if they know that there are serious problems with certain doctrines and past/present policies, they can't just send a letter out that says "we are sorry, we were wrong."?

And if they DON'T know there are serious problems, I'd want to know if they are really so egotistical to believe they are absolutely right?

AND, I'd want to know just exactly what DO they mean by the phrase "present truth?"

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Any attempt to reason with the delusional old men blindly hanging onto a dream and bitterly defending it against all attack by simply shutting their brains off makes as much sense as trying to explain your finances to your cat...

No, I take that back. You'd have a better chance getting through to the cat...

J

• Odrade
    Odrade

my cat is very smart.

• Sith
    Sith

My comment would be...Odrade's cat is very smart

• Odrade
    Odrade

LMAO @ Sith. I have no idea what you mean, but HAVE YOU MET MY CAT???

• Sith
    Sith

Not yet, but a man can have his dreams

• Odrade
    Odrade

well, then, dream away:

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I would Flash them!

Brooke

Share this

Google+