by stillajwexelder 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I am drunk too, at least now you are not drinking alone. :D

Kansas District Overbeer

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

I said

I've just finished painting most of the appartment, and I'm now off for a bottle of wine

I'll take that back. I've just sent my wife to get the wine.

steve

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Stilla,

I wold lokk thsi htrde if I culd rmember hwo.

Seriously, it is not a good idea to post if what you say is true. You may wake up tomorrow and find you said something VERY embarrassing.

But so far, so good.

Jst2laws

• AlanF
    AlanF

I think you should go out in field service tomorrow morning. Breathe on the householders and let the local Dubs pick up the pieces.

AlanF

• Odrade
    Odrade

Just sent my husband to the store for Guinness.... YAY!

Cheers!

STILLA: Check your PMs.

• Sith
    Sith

You are crying for attention. Hope you get it

• Netty
    Netty
    Here little rummys and cokies

Pour one for me IP-SEC

Stilla, have a good time, and here You'll be needing lots of this in the morning.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Well I wasn't gonna', but damn it now I'm about to do the same thing!Jack Daniels on the house for everybody!!! Just keep me away from the car keys!!!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad
    So I do not give a shit if a mod locks this thread I am drunk - on my 4th margarrittta

Only 4? And you are drunk? My goodness..........you don't have much tolerance or capacity!

That would have only been an aperatif in my drinking days.

Anyhow.........take the morning off and watch some good TV and relax. The people at the doors will probably have a worse hangover than you. Besides........they don't want to hear dub speak anyway.

Have a good blackout sleep.

HappyDad (of the used to drink class)

• nowisee
    nowisee

i don't think a tequilla drunk stays with you. just observe. you will suddenly be sober.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit