Just want to tell you all I am drunk

by stillajwexelder 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

So I do not give a shit if a mod locks this thread I am drunk - on my 4th margarrittta and I mix 1 part tequilla to 1 part mixer SO THEY ARE strong and one can really taste the tequilla - and I am drunk and do not give a shit - oh and by the way I am not going on field service in the morning

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Just don't choke on the worm...

• JW83
    JW83

Stilla, tequila beats field service every time! Are you okay?!

• Odrade
    Odrade

LMAO! I am jealous. Well, jealous of the margarita part, not the wicked hangover you're going to have tomorrow. Just make sure you are drunk enough to puke. I always found puking a good way to get out of field service.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I'd be drunk and stay that way if I had to endure going to meetings knowing what I do now!

hugs,

Annie

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Have fun! Take a multi-vitamin and drink a tall glass of water before you go to bed, this will help prevent a hangover.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Drink lots o water.

Hey, next time you all go out in service, get the territory that includes my house. I want to see if you look hung over. Gawd, am I gonna laff if you do.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Yay! Stilla! You've inspired me to 'set em up' Here little rummys and cokies

• JH
    JH

Cheers Stilla...

Rat is just starting to drink buttlights...

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Wayhay!!!

I've just finished painting most of the appartment, and I'm now off for a bottle of wine.

I hope you're having fun, and remember to take some advil with that water before you go to bed.

steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit