Another topic on lieing....

by shera 25 Replies latest jw friends

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

Absolutely not, time to move on (mind you i should not be saying that.)

My wife lies alot, about stupid things, its taken its toll, I'll be moving on shortly, (I hope)

• chrissy
    chrissy

Hi Shera,

All men lie? Yeah right. I have met men who never lie. Often, you can tell when a person is honest and when they are not. I would watch out for this guy of yours and his lies, especially if he has a gambling problem. Next thing you know he will have totally ruined your credit with his addiction. Aside from all of the other grief he may be putting you through, I would be mostly concerned with him stealing your money or credit cards. Best to suggest he seek help and get away from him for awhile before his "little" lies prevent you from your own financial security. .

Ip_sec- have you read any of Henry Rollins books? Just wondering, I was heavily into his poetry and spoken word performances back in high school. Not that I recommend them... looking back he was pretty vulgar and kinda crude. lol.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hey no Chrissy, I've not read any of his stuff, just after reading the post the song just jumped into my head.

Shera, Im glad it was not taken the wrong way. I regretted posting it afterward, but alls well that ends well, eh?

PEACE YO!!

• shera
    shera

I didnt take that the wrong way at all.....because that is what liars do.Just lie and lie,and say their sorry and will stop and just don't.lol

It does go one like that to..like the end of the poem! just drives yah crazy .

**hugs** to everyone!

~Heather

• greendawn
    greendawn

I don't think that all men lie perhaps most do from time to time in a major way, small harmless lies, everyone uses them at some stage.

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

Don't believe him for one minute.

If I love a woman I do not lie to her.

• JH
    JH

I have no one to lie to...

• Netty
    Netty
    I have no one to lie to

Well, if you needed someone to lie to , ya shoulda just said so, I'm there for you Netty.

JH (Der, remember we traded?)

• JH
    JH
    I'm there for you Netty

Yeah, but you're too young..... -1 years old....sheesh Netty

• Netty
    Netty
    Yeah, but you're too young..... -1 years old....sheesh Netty

The good thing is, Monday is my b-day! I'll be turning two. JH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest