Another topic on lieing....

by shera 25 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH
    The good thing is, Monday is my b-day! I'll be turning two.

Rat isn't a rocket scientist, but me thinks you'll turn -1 in 11 months and 30 days....because you're in the negative zone...and working upwards...

Netty

• Netty
    Netty
    Rat isn't a rocket scientist, but me thinks you'll turn -1 in 11 months and 30 days....because you're in the negative zone...and working upwards...

Netty

You want me to know my numbers, I'm not even one yet. OK, I'll be one on Monday, the point is happy two days (is that right?) before my B-day to me.

JH

• Netty
    Netty

ps. I knew numbers really good before I became JH, waasssup wi dat?

• talesin
    talesin

Henry Rollins ... I have a compleat collection of the Rollins Band,,, that is an excellent song, Shera! I will see if I can find the tape with Liar on it ,,, it rocks ! ...

I have read his books, and he is one of my favorite living philosophers. He is a (non-violent) punk after all, so expected to be direct (to put it mildly ... lol!). I guess you might call him crude, though I don't; he is just fighting fire with fire in my opinion, and very literate. Brilliant!

tal

• Es
    Es

Yeah I kinda agree with richie,coz i know my partner would never blatanlty lie to hurt me and to keep things from me....but i have caught him out a few times regarding his family as we are having problems with them at the moment. And i know he that it may not be obvious lies but he hides stuff from me like things his folks have said....he butters up the truth coz he says he doesnt want to hurt me. Hope this kind of makes sense. es

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

No, all men don't lie

All men don't gamble

I might be lying

But you might be too.

The point here is that he has lost your trust. That's big.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit