Toronto ApostateFest Scheduled For July 30th

by lawrence 27 Replies latest jw friends

• lawrence
    lawrence

Had Enough-

No worry - Be happy!

The gathering isn't until 7/30. Now that the gin is under control, we're working on the plum wine. My dalmatian ("Sassy") should be researching A.T. Robertson's study of Greek word usages and Russell's pyramid measurements after her next dip in the bathtub.

• lawrence
    lawrence

BTTT.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Who is going to give this old gal instuctions how to get there?

Also Luchy is coming.... Phone her please Lawrence & tell her about it. You have e-mail

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Okay Mouthy who is Luchy? Have I met this person.?

Well Lawrence now that the day is coming upon us with such speed I can hardly beileve it . I know that bath tub gin must be ready and sassy's is doing her studies on Babylonian dates and Greek studies. Hoping her favourite is Hippocrates, or Plato I am parcial to Aristotle. Oh heck I need to bring a book or two.

Tell the dog I am brushing up on my Hieroglyphics and already I have discussed with Amun Ra and he says the sun is ours for the weekend. I say. I should get caught up on my history so sassy and I can really chew the fat. True being a cat the dog and I promise to keep things at a dull roar.

Can't say the same for everyone else though, especially after a drink or two or three or 4 and then the I am flat on the floor. Well maybe not flat on the floor but pretty darn close.

Pump up the volume on the CDs and our feet will be doing a fling or two. My paws are ready to spin on the floor and the maybe fly out the door. Lets party...

Too bad the MOnkey can't come, but hey we will manage.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Luchy used to teach the pioneers how to speak Spanish--she picketed WT with me last Sat ( & a few others including Lawrence Hughes)

• lawrence
    lawrence

Hey, translators are great, she's welcome, and a host from Michigan are coming up. I sent an email and left a message with the telephone number. 1 KM from 401 (Bayview). Maybe the band will come, otherwise the raccoons will play with the Dalmatian doing a DOORS cover. The gin is bottled, and now working on a sour mash. First time, hope not to burn down the domicile.

**** Happens

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Holy smokes!! don't you darn burn down the house, we need it for our festival of apostatcy. And if the booths are charred where oh where will we put our keesters??

I am so thrilled some are coming from the states. Oh I wish we could meet so many of our fellow apostatepals. I would love to get to know everybody. I still say we should have a apostoconvention that way we could meet so many of the dear ones on the board.

My heart is doing flitter flops cuz I want Monkey to come to your gathering Lawrence.

Any ways I am prepping my fur and doing my hair. You know it takes alot to finesse to make it look a s good ,

Okay so I am dellusional, give the feline a break. will ya So I am not Nanette Fabre so just accept me for my furry loving self.Do not disturb cat is meditating.

Love the orangefurry cat.

u darn burn down the place.

I am so thrilled some are coming from the states. Oh I wish we could meet so many of our fellow apostatepals. I would love to get to know everybody. I still say we should have a apostoconvention that way we could meet so many of the dear ones on the board.

My heart is doing flitter flops cuz I want Monkey to come to your gathering Lawrence.

Any ways I am prepping my fur and doing my hair. You know it takes alot to finesse to make it look as good ,

Okay so I am dellusional, give the feline a break. will ya So I am not Nanette Fabre so just accept me for my furry loving self.

Love the orangefurry cat.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Sent out about a dozen sets of directions to the ApostateFest this afternoon. Who else is interested?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit