Toronto ApostateFest Scheduled For July 30th

by lawrence 27 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Like the cat is ready to party and for sure bath tub gin and jimmy hendrix make for a great fest.

So shouldn't we call it Penefest ? OR penefestopast? Now say that three times while your lickered up.

Come on people its time to have a get to gether with the latest in "Speaking in Tongue, or tonges in my mouth, which?

Gift of prophecy, hey why not maybe our dates will be more accurate than the WTS guesses.

Ah yes the Voices of Angels with just a little horn or two with that thank you very much.

If monkey could be at the party it will be the swingingest party around town. I mean picture it, her in the trees flying after a little of that gin and me clawing at everyone there. Hey sounds like a hoot.?

Be there people!!!!! We love very much...

Orangefatcat my lickered up and you can't find me.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Wild Cat is not hung out to dry. Monkey is licking chops, tail between legs and heading back to Green Bay to hang out to dry. Bath tub gin is improving. The dalmatian was doing calculus this morning, and this afternon calculating the number of angels on a pin, mind you- on a sliderule - doggie style. All is well with the plum wine, and Kittel's Version of the Ben Asher Text. Forgot to turn in my time for May.

peace and blessings

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

OFC,

Thanks for "volunteering" to be the most "memorable" one at the party!

W.

• lawrence
    lawrence

WhiskeyJack-

The gin is stewing well in the 100 degree North York heat. This morning the Dalmatian (after plunging into the bathtub) was chanting Galatians from the Latin Vulgate version while studying for the Theocratic Ministry School quiz. She confided to me that she would ace the review. Should not be long before OFC gets her liquor-ing into full gear. I might have to enter training.

Have a great week!

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

Thanks Lawrence!

I'd bring a bottle of "screech" but I don't have enough time to get a Codfish (for the requisite kissing) sent up to me!

W.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Oh boyz and girlz don't forget your cameras pleaze, it soundz as if thiz party is going to be a real shin dig.

You'll need the camera az evidenze of a very bad puddy cat. I waz wizhing Monkey could be with uz, but I zink notz thiz time.

Oh well we can ztill have fun without her.

Gin remindz me of pine treez and I don't like it. Zo I guezz I will bring zome rum or whizkey. And Beer too.

Happy days are here again The skies above are clear again
    So, Let's sing a song of cheer again

Happy times
    Happy nights
    Happy days
    Are here again!

Love and kisses Orangefatcat, oh happy days are hear again, la la la la laaaaaaaaaaa.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Hey OFC-

What a heat wave, eh? The gin is sizzling. Heard from mouthy, she said she was coming. Yes, happy days are here again, the storms arrived and the winds howled, and the dog is studying the Daniel book from ithinkisee's commentary. All is good.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

So our friend Mouthy Grace is coming to the Apostofest. Cool like she is some sweet gal. I have known her a long time. We were in the same congregation in Montreal way back when.

So is the BBq sizzlin? and the booze getting made. Like I am ready for the Party.

Peace

Orangefatcat. Too bad monkey won't be there, but we will get over it.

• lawrence
    lawrence

OFC-

The gin is fizzing in the heat and humidity - a few friends checked it out last night and are still here. The long weekend began early for them. The dog is determined to work out the Babylonian chronology of kings for Unscholar, and the roses are finally blooming. I think a trip to Ontario wineries is in the works. You have a great weekend.

peace and blessings,

lawrence

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

Hi Lawrence and everyone!

I've been trying to figure out a way to get there but as usual...work has to come first. Holidays and weekends are our busiest times. I'm bummed out about this because I haven't been back to TO for any visits or Apostofests for such a long time and this sounds like a fun time will be had by all.....except me!

Have fun everyone and I hope sometime to see some of you that I've already met and those I have yet to meet.

Cheers,

Had Enough

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit