What is your 'waking up' song'??

by PaulJ 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Well shake it up baby, now ... TWIST AND SHOUT!!!

doo, doo, doo, doo doo! doo doo doo ...

Thank you, Ferris Bueller ... LOL

FERRIS BUELLER is a classic around here! One of the best movies ever! I can't tell you how many tmes I've watched it! (I rarely watch movies more than once)

Back to topic----I hit the remote as soon as the alarm goes off. I always set the channel for MSNBC the night before so that "Imus" is on. So, whatever the name of his opening tune is---would be my waking song!

(He had Dwight Yoakam on for the whole show yesterday and I love Rob's and Bernie's quick witty humor) Waking up to hours of DW was quite a treat!

Annie

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    10 short of 1000 for RR

Blimey PaulJ - you're right! I have so got to beat him to the 1000 mark!

• talesin
    talesin

Hey, Annie!

Me, too, I love that movie, and the scene at the end with him on the float always makes me get up and dance!

lol ... you are gonna love this! I got to turn down DW`s offer for a private `drink` back at his hotel when he was here about 15 years ago. His music is okay, but he is quite the sleazoid. hehehe

xo

t

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

My waking up song...is Breaking the law by Judas Priest...- this also is on my mobile.

DB74

• PaulJ
    PaulJ
    I have so got to beat him to the 1000 mark!

Summat like 27 more posts today then... go for it!!!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

DB - I am putting breaking the law on now and swivelling around in my chair to it!

Where's my air guitar?!

(PJ - you bet I'm going for 1000! Its just making me all excited thinking about Richie mutely looking on and not being able to do a thing about it! heheheheheh. Eeeeeeveeeell.!)

• jula71
    jula71

OZZY- Miracle Man

or Metallica- Master of Puppets

Crumpet, a Maiden fan....I'm impressed! I remember, years back, my mom found my Live after Death cassette tape case...hehehe, damn near killed. Got pulled into a back room at the hall and "counseled" on "music that debases"

• shera
    shera

It's usally....mommie,I'm hungry,mommie good morning! lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit