What is your 'waking up' song'??

by PaulJ 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Imagine you have one of those alarm clock radios (if you dont already) It comes on to wake you up as usual- what song would be playing that would give you the best start to the day?

For me its 'Wake Up Boo' by the Boo Radleys. Pretty obvious but it always gets me singing and in a good mood. If not that 'Songbird' by Oasis.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

At the moment my alarm is my mobile phone and I'm woken up to the sound of "Run to the Hills" Iron Maiden - thats just for work days though.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

"Long Haired Country Boy" by CHarlie Daniel's Band.

People say I'm no good and crazy as a loon Cause I get stoned in the mornin, get drunk in the afternoon Kinda like my ole blue tick hound I like to lay around in the shade And I ain't got no money but I've damn sure got it made Chorus: And I ain't askin' nobody for nothing If I can't get it on my own If you don't like the way I'm livin' You just leave this long haired country boy alone Preacher man talkin' on the radio, puttin' down the rock and roll He wants me to send a donation cause he's worried about my soul He said Jesus walked on the water and I know that it's true But sometimes I think that preacher man might do a little walkin', too Chorus Poor girl wants to marry and the rich girl wants to flirt Rich man goes to college and the poor man goes to work A drunkard wants another drink of wine and the politician wants a vote I don't want much of nothing at all but I will take another toke Chorus
  • talesin
    talesin

Well shake it up baby, now ... TWIST AND SHOUT!!!

doo, doo, doo, doo doo! doo doo doo ...

Thank you, Ferris Bueller ... LOL

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I wake up to my mobile alarm too. Its Freestyler by Bomfunk MC's. I know a great wap site where you can get free polyphonic ringtones...

Richie... blimey what time is it over there???

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Richie... blimey what time is it over there???

9 AM why?

NOTE: This is my last post, I'm officially out of posts. I will be back in 3-4 more hours when I have regained some. THank you...

That is, unless the mods want to give me some....

EDITED TO SAY: Real Cute guys! I'll be a JEDI before nightfall!! I already got my new avatar made!! Crumpet would you like a lightsaber avatar? PM me... Your lurking friend, RR

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

GIVE RICHIE MORE POSTS! He can have some of mine ....

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Sorry Rich, just get the impression its much earlier than that over there....

well......... Good Morning Dude!!!

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

Norman Greenbaum - Spirit In The Sky

strange choice for an agnostic.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

10 short of 1000 for RR!!!! gotta feel sorry for the lad.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit