Little Britain

by JV 42 Replies latest social entertainment

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Richie that post is not a proper contribution to the board and should be discounted! I don;t care what the tally says!

• scotsman
    scotsman

Me? Sebastian? You b*tch, I hope you trip on your ballgown.

(Sman flicks his fringe and flounces off the board)

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I knew you'd be perfect in that role Scotsman.

Who'd be the PM? Who do we have on here who is not afraid of his feminie side, humours gay people and is mildly aware of their crushes?

• scotsman
    scotsman

Lt of course.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

It didn't take much for us to reach the same conclusion! I kind of suspect LB is beneath LT though.. he may not even know who we're talking about!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

No I haven' t seen it yet but it does look funny from the commercials I have seen.

By the way, the is a small town not to terribly far from me and the name of this town is , yes you guessed it

Little Britian.

I will make an effort to watch it the television when I see it advertised.

British comedies are a hoot.

I love AB FAB, Keeping Up Appearances, Benny Hill, all cool shows.

Orangefatcat is dreaming of life on the other side of the pond.

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

but i'm a laydee, i don't have... testi-clay!!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Fingers 09-06-2004, 12:20 AM It seems that the comedy series 'Little Britain' and the 'Only Gay in the Village' sketch has ruffled some fleece in Wales...

http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/dec03/gay.html

Quote of the article is undoubtably this:

Yvonne Evans, landlady at the village pub The New Inn, told The Western Mail:"I have never seen the programme but we did have a gay man in Llanddewi Brefi once.

"In fact we have had two gay men in my memory.

"But they did not live here at the same time. They missed each other, which is a pity I suppose.

"One of them showed me a picture of him wearing a big woman's hat, he did look quite glamorous actually.

LOL

Josie

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Little Britian is brilliant!

Like all good comedy it is close enough to the truth to be funny and embarrasing at the same time.

Eyeslice

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow
    Little Britian is brilliant!

Like all good comedy it is close enough to the truth to be funny and embarrasing at the same time.

Eyeslice

Well, I've never heard of it before, but I love so many British programs; and I'll definitely be looking for this one now, Eyeslice, and JV!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit