Little Britain

by JV 42 Replies latest social entertainment

• JV
    JV

Seeing as I live on the other side of the pond, can all you english folk out there tell me how many seasons of this show there are? and if it's still going. Much appreciated

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

It´s not a show. It´s a documentary. http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/littlebritain/

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

It is def a show not a doco.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

It's a comedy show, NOT a documentary. Matt Lucas and David Walliams said they will be making only one more series (6 episodes?) as they want to finish while it's still popular.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Little Britain is hilarious.

There was something on the news about the WI the other day and they had jam stalls at a village show, I just couldn't help thinking about the vomiting old ladies.

Eh Eh Eeeeeeeeh - walks away with the thread

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Little Britain is the best comedy show in the UK and can watch Andy forever....

what you doing up there then....

ANDY: I fell...

I just love it.

DB74

• scotsman
    scotsman
    how many seasons of this show there are?

There are two, with a third in production which will be their last. Yeh but, no but...

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

I thought it was a documentary too ... about modern British sociological trends... Mmm... shows how wrong you can be...

Is the English cricket team out of a comedy show too?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Yeah but not but - Lazyslob is teasing. Today's Sun (it was on the seat next to me on the train - I didn't buy it!)had a whole page on how Little Britain could just as well be a documentary, because thats the way our country is going.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Sorry to point this out, i feel terrible for noticing it.... but does RichieRich's avatar remind you of ANYONE on Little Britain?

By the way, JV there are 2 series' so far. But it used to be a radio show so i belive more material may be available on tape or cd or summat...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit