Is apostasy an anti-lizard movement with an anti-reptilian agenda?

by Pole 26 Replies latest jw friends

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    Well, I being a lizard owner (Geckos).. i think that comment is down right dumb...My lizards are way too smart to care about what a JW thinks anyhow

You're right about that. I've got two bearded dragons and two uromastyx, and the four of them are smarter than a whole congregation of dubs.

Here's my hypno-lizard dub-killer on his aerobed:

• jgnat
    jgnat

Proof that one must live outside of the continental United States to have a dry sense of humor.

What the hell are you people talking about?

Bob Hope taught them the badump-pump joke. After Bob, they had to import their humorists.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Proof that one must live outside of the continental United States to have a dry sense of humor.

Here's a fun Fact:

Most funny people come from Canada, and the neutral countries of Europe.

Just kidding...

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Well, I being a lizard owner (Geckos)..

.........and would that be the "good news" you talk about?

Annie

• Harpy
    Harpy
    .........and would that be the "good news" you talk about?

Well, If you consider have baby crested geckos (they are so cute) hatch out of their tiny eggs, after 3 long months waiting for them, good news...then YES.... Otherwise it is only GOOD NEWS if the JWs skip your house...

Harpy

• Satanus
    Satanus

Jason carlile

The pics won't show from your harddrive. You need to put them on the net somewhere. Btw, anybody seeing those little red x's can also get that info.

S

• jgnat
    jgnat

Is that funny-ha-ha, or funny-weird, Rich?

No, wait a minute, don't answer that.

Young mister Ritchie Rich, you are a fine exception to the American funnybone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit