Is apostasy an anti-lizard movement with an anti-reptilian agenda?

by Pole 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm sure one could more effectively discuss this topic after having a few shots of Jagermeister.

• talesin
    talesin

It`s a fact.

Most JWs are reptilian.

Most exJWs are non-reptilian.

Yet the apostate movement claims to support the reptilian people and their cause by exposing the JWs true stance in Rutherford`s time, which was most definitely prejudicial towards reptiles in general, and lizards in particular, and lingers within the b`Org to this day.

What hypocrites these apostates are. Just using the reptile people to support their `cause`.

pffftttt!

t

( shows her true colours --- felines of the world unite! )

• jgnat
    jgnat

From a biblical standpoint, the fact that apostates retain all their limbs after disassociating themselves proves beyond doubt that they remain in good standing with Jehovah, regardless of their sinful state.

When we start slithering to work, reptilian JW's be warned!

Narkissos, LOL!

• jgnat
    jgnat

BTTT

• jgnat
    jgnat

BTTT

• integ
    integ

What the hell are you people talking about?

• Pole
    Pole
    I suspect a hidden ethnicist / speciist agenda behind this thread. Isn't Dan Sydlik of Polish descent?

Doesn't the Scripture say: "Make a poisonous serpent, and set it on a Pole"?

Haha, seems to make sense but not really - it's poles apart from reality. All the other reptiles in the Bible get wacked by Jehovah, Jesus or (sic!) Christ's brothers - so no, thank you. The Bible on the whole has a clear anti-reptilian agenda. There's one thing I don't get though. If Sydlik is a Polish lizard, how is he going to help Jesus kill Satan - the Greater Lizard?

integ,

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/93100/1.ashx

Anyway im attaching a pic of a Polish lizard (called "Zwinka"), so that everybody can get an idea of who Sydlik REALLY is.

Pole

• Harpy
    Harpy

Well, I being a lizard owner (Geckos).. i think that comment is down right dumb...My lizards are way too smart to care about what a JW thinks anyhow....call me a lizard lady if you must... I wish there were more of us out there.....

Harpy

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Holy sh;t!

Are we talking about the same lizard-beings that are found in Florida?

That's some scary stuff. I saw one when I was in the Everglades and it tried to sell me a Watchtower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit