by Crumpet 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Welcome

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Hello daystar--

Welcome, welcome,welcome

Could someone please explain very simply to this blonde, How the Hell you quote something!!!!! I've tried some pretty stupid things--nothing happens!!!

SHELLEY

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Welcome to the site!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Welcome matey....hope you find what you are looking for; your willingness to help others will be much appreciated no doubt.

Hope to see you round

DB74

• Ellie
    Ellie

Hello and welcome

• daystar
    daystar
    Could someone please explain very simply to this blonde, How the Hell you quote something!!!!! I've tried some pretty stupid things--nothing happens!!!

When you reply to a post, you should get a text edit box on the page with some buttons along the top. The far right one should look like a speech bubble with quotations inside of it. If your cursor is inside the text box, when you click on the "quote" button, a yellow box should appear in the text box. Paste the text you are quoting into that yellow box.

I hope that is clearer than mud.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

IP_Sec, Daystar, iThinkiSee .... what's with all the 32 year olds all of a sudden waking up? Is it a midlife crisis? Is it significant of the year we were born? WTF?!

-ithinkisee

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome Daystar to the forum, I saw in your bio how you also had your future prospects damaged by the WTS's anti education drive because of the supposed proximity of the end, that's how they dupe people, in my view the real reason they discourage education is to keep their followers ignorant and docile they themselves know well there is no end in sight despite their professed beliefs, they are deeply into lying.

• daystar
    daystar

I've been "Awake" for years. I only just recently joined this forum though.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome the forum will help you get rid quickly of any remaining negative mind conditioning from the borg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit