Up to our elbows in Newbs on JWD

by IP_SEC 60 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hey tij,

You want me to post em for you? No problem just let me know. I'll even start a thread for you if you want. Gimme a subject line..

Matt

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

hey yeah ip sec that would be cool...just 'tijkmos letter to gb' would be great...just whenever you got topics unused...thanx

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, newbies. Here is a thread just for you.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/58215/1.ashx

I have a theory that JWD leaps and abounds every time the WTBTS warns it's members away from the internet. The "Do not Enter" syndrome common to all humankind, curiosity, brings 'em in.

• kls
    kls

Newbies I love Newbies , after a whole this place gets kinda stale and nuttin like Newbies to add freshness to this place.

Welcome guys and gals and all those inbetween .

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Ahh good point jgnat!

There was the internet part on the service meeting a few months back. Was there a "fear the apostate! fear the web" part on the DC this year?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Welcome! I've joined since January (in March) But I believe I've found my place quicker than some. We've also gotten EvilForce since then, JoJo... and Even you IP!!

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Maybe some of them are alternate IDs...

Ya never know.

• LoyalLeon
    LoyalLeon

I'm really looking forward to see the annual report of JWD published in a thread on January, 1.

Perhaps listed countrywise , so we will see what countries have the greatest increase, average of apostafests, newbies and posts...

LL

• LoyalLeon
    LoyalLeon

Okay, as i understand it's difficult to compile all that data so quick, it's better to publich it on February 1.

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    I wouldn't mind seeing stats on growth of membership too. The more the merrier!

Plus such growing membership would be irrefutable evidence that WE are God's organization.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit