Up to our elbows in Newbs on JWD

by IP_SEC 60 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Wow, what's going on here? I look at all the new folk here that seem to have joined in the past 2 months and are posters who are under 100 posts and I gotta wonder why.

Has something happened in dubland recently to cause a lot of folk to reach out? If you are new here at JWD, how did you find us? What made you seek a place like this out?

Mods is there any way to get a report on new JWD membership over the past few months, that can be compared to previous months?

Maybe I'm crazy and only think there are a lot of newbs here.

Oh by the way, welcome all you new guys!!!

• JH
    JH

The little one himself will become a thousand, and the small one a mighty nation. I myself, Simon, shall speed it up in its own time.”

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

You are nr.16722 Ajay who became member today is nr.18718. Thats about 2000 Since 21-Jan-05.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

WELCOME NEWBIES!!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I wouldn't mind seeing stats on growth of membership too. The more the merrier!

• homesteader
    homesteader

I came across this site on a websearch a few years ago but didn't feel ready to post. didn't want anything to do with jw's for a few years, just to get my head clear. had some free time and started browsing the web and came across this site that i had bookmarked. have been enjoying the fellowship. Thanks for the Welcome.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Garybuss pointed me in the right direction, I typed Jehovahs Witness into a search engine and it came up with his homepage, so I contacted him and he told me about JWD, I've been hooked ever since.

Thanks Gary!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Thats about 2000 Since 21-Jan-05.

Wow, and we didn't have to study with them or brainwash them or anything. How cool is that?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

ip-sec...i tried to email you but it got returned and dont know if ya pm box is working yet

just to thank u for what u did with my letter...problem is i still cant get it to upload to jwd in any sort of readable form...any direction here would be much appreciated

so welcome..all the newbies

• TheListener
    TheListener

I welcome the newbies. I was a newbie once. Actually when I look at people with thousands of posts I still am a newbie. So I therefore welcome myself.

This site is addictive and excellent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit