Meat eating preditors will eat grass like a lamb!

by jimakazi 36 Replies latest jw friends

• upside/down
    upside/down
    my favorite vegetable is chicken..... the other winged vegetable

LMAO!

u/d (of the choked chicken is good too class)

• M.J.
    M.J.

Good points. Like someone brought up, surely dubs don't believe all dinosaurs were plant eaters. Last time I checked they were around before Noah.

• upside/down
    upside/down

****scene in heaven... during "creation"****

Oh, oh I know... I have a great idea...let's make some of them EAT each other... wouldn't that be cool?

Shut up (soon to be called Satan), you always have such twisted thoughts!

****(Soon to be called Satan) leaves room dejected... and pissed, sulking and complaining how his ideas are never given fair consideration****

(Soon to be called JC) chimes in... hey that's not a bad idea.... takes his "proposal" to "God" and gets huge kudos for "originality".

****(soon to be called Satan) finds out and is PISSED***** he is hell bent on revenge....

Story picks up in a place called Eden....

u/d (of the got an A in creative writing class class)

• m. kirov
    m. kirov

I've never noticed a single animal to follow God's Word the Bible. In fact, in the course of my short life I've seen animals that fornicate and/ or display homosexual behaviour. Come to think of it, I don't think they put in much time out in service.

...I don't think they'll be making it to the New Order.

• ballistic
    ballistic

There are some parasites that exist solely on blood. Oh hold on, I forgot the ultimate answer to everything when all else fails... Jehovah has the answer.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

jehovah can do whatever/whenever he wants. if he doesnt want animals and humans eating each other out his will will be done. things will change just like that, legs will shit out of stumps, everyone will speak the same language, which is hebrew, jehovahs language. jehovah will resurrect the dead and remove all of our bad memories. oh what a joyuous time it will. what a good reason to praise our loving creator and tell others about him.

• jimakazi
    jimakazi
    jehovah can do whatever/whenever he wants.

Yep - if every thing else fails the big guy turns into a bully.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit