Mind Numbing stupidity are some current JW's that are on this board.

by skyman 46 Replies latest jw friends

• skyman
    skyman

I have had a rash of JW’s on this board leaving comments in my inbox telling me how mislead I am. But what amazes me not one of them yet will analyze the facts with me. A real discussion means nothing to them. They just get nasty with their comments and refuse to answer the facts. They think like this "The Society says it, I believe it, that settles it, don’t confuse me with the facts." I just laugh and feel really sad for them. Thank all of you who will discuss an issue I respect you for that then I can learn but so far I have not seen it from even one of the JW's on this board that have contacted me.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Well, let's be honest. Real JWs shouldn't be on here anyway. Surely they didn't join without browsing first. Apparently, some feel that becoming a spiritual rambo will legitimize their membership here.

IT just gives me something to laugh about.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Strange, this is one of those things I've heard about but never experienced.

Wonder why they never try me....I feel so stumbled.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Well, let's be honest. Real JWs shouldn't be on here anyway

Why not ? we were all at the stage where we would defend the truth once, before we found out the real "truth" - alot of us with the help of lurking on various web sites.

Just because someone is an apologist does not make them a troll as some people like to label them in other topics. Everyone no matter what stage they are at is welcome here.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Ang:Ya beat me to it...

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Why not ? we were all at the stage where we would defend the truth once, before we found out the real "truth"

Here, here! 18 months ago I would have died for the 'truth'. Time will tell, but many of these persons will leave in time.

Leaving is a process - not a moment.

Jeff

• skyman
    skyman

I agree they are welcome here and I will gladly comment and I want their comments as well. But the one ones that contact me in my inbox are a lot of fun. Why because most of them have been mean spirited and nasty here is a quote I recieved last night from the poster DFED "You are being misled by Satan my brother, please donot reply to this it will be a waste of your time for i will not read it and this is the last time we talk because you have turned APOSTATE> You belong with this bunch."

All I asked was for the poster to look up some information from an out side the Borg. But one can't do that now can he. LOL

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Why not ?

Truly and surely, Dubs are told not to. So if they are a good dub, they aren't googling the witnesses and shopping around. That's why.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Good point Ang.

• skyman
    skyman

Before I was questioning I would of never have went and read anything on the web against the TROOF so it is hard to believe that the JW are here but I like them being here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit