What is the WORST item of clothing you have ever worn/bought?

by PaulJ 37 Replies latest jw friends

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    every winkle tipped shoe

Winklepickers! Hell yes, I forgot about those. I had a white pair which I wore on field service occasionally. Hmmmm, maybe the Devil got hold of me sooner than I thought....

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

As a kid i had a thick blue cardigan with those brown leather buttons you used to get. I looked 'sharp' i can tell you.....

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

turquoise stirrup pants...

i went through this angst driven teenager phase when i was 13...i refused to wear anything unless it was black. now that i think back on it...my favorite outfit was this holey black sweater, faded black jeans, and scuffed black boots that barely fit me at all...i thought i looked dark and mysterious ...now i realize i probably looked like a bag lady.

luv, jojo

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

The 80s were pretty poor for fashion.

I recall only too well Pioneering in grey suits with pink pencil ties. Then it was red accessories - tie, belt, shoes...

Oh, the travesty!!!

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I cut up all my sweatshirts like the girl from flashdance.....sheesh!!!

Also a leopard print vest that I wore with cowboy boots.

Those jeans from the 80's that were pedal pushers and had little zippers and bows on the back...

Hurache sandals...

WG - a complete child of the 80's who had big band hair to match!

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish
    I recall only too well Pioneering in grey suits with pink pencil ties. Then it was red accessories - tie, belt, shoes...

Wham! go door-knocking. Cool

ig.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Stripper Shoes!

I want Gold pants and a Fanny Pack when I go to Las Vegas!

Brooke

• undercover
    undercover

What's wrong with stripper shoes?? I like em...well, not on me of course....

I had a Sonny Crockett (remember Miami Vice) white suit with aqua green shirt and loafers, no socks...Oh God the 80s sucked. Except Miami Vice was a cool show for a couple of years.

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

I was 13 yrs old.i bought a pair of black square toed flat designer shoes. i bought them a size and a half too small because it was the very last pair.(i just haaaaaaad to have them) I ruined my feet that summer cuz i was determined to wear those shoes.

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

I remember the day i bought my first Gucci purse...i was like sixteen i was working a summer job and my first big check i went straight to the Gucci shop. They put it in this beautiful green shopping bag, that was the best shopping bag ever (i saved it for years) I felt like a had finally made it to the fashion world. Now looking back i can't believe i spent all that damn money on a simple bag that looked like a child stiched it. ( sad to say a child probably did)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit