What is the WORST item of clothing you have ever worn/bought?

by PaulJ 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

Uniform at an old job was a skirt that was right on the knee and had huge pleats (sp) all the way around - it was a horrible shade of blue and had a matching jacket which had to be worn with an ORANGE tie which really didn't go with the shade of blue

Also being an 80's kid I wore leg warmers - oh the shame, hey they looked cool on Fame !

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Remember mohair jumpers (sweaters, to the Mercans)?

My mum knitted me one, because they were in vogue - boy was that itchy!

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I had a maroon school uniform.... theres no chance you went to a school called St Ivo is there Sad Emo? Then i moved schools and wore a bright green blazer.... i burnt it when i left

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I think we had an easy life with maroon now - TURQUOISE? now that IS scary!

I went to St Thomas More's.. don't reckon I'd have been able to burn my uniform - the fabric was so thick it would have just turned into a horrible blobby mess

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Pink cardigan.

Worst. cardigan. ever. and a source of ENDLESS teasing from family, old chums & partner. Look, it was the 80's alright, and I wasn't brave enough to do long hair or make up.

ig.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i didnt have just leather trousers

i had a leather suit

grey trousers with matching bomber jacket

never got to wear it on the platform though

i would have to say tho that that wouldnt be the worst clothing i ever wore

i cant remember what was but to give you some idea....

...i would wear englishmans torquoise overcoat anyday of the week and twice on sunday

tijkmo of the sartorially elegant class

• Ellie
    Ellie

Probably school uniform, not that I wore it very often, it was too disgusting, bottle green skirt below the knee with bottle green blazer, green and mustard tie and green tights, yuk!

• Honesty
    Honesty

A fur-lined leather pouch attached around my waist and legs with elastic straps. It looked weird but kept my balls very warm. Cold stiff balls require more energy to activate. That's why I had the lowest score out on the golf course... my fur-lined ball pouch.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

God, do I admit this? In mid life crisis a yellow sleeveless raver tshirt with racing car drivers on it for clubbing. Still dancing but shirt has gone thank goodness....Oh dear

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

Every single item of clothing I wore in the 80's. Every iridescent shirt, every jacket with fancy lining rolled up to my armpits, every pair of puffy trousers, every winkle tipped shoe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit