New research on how Noah filled the ark

by No Apologies 11 Replies latest jw friends

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

This is always a popular topic, and I just came across some startling new research on just how Noah and his family were able to gather all the different kinds of animals as they were commanded to do. It makes sense once you just think about it a bit.

New Evidence Suggests Noah's Sons Rode Flying Dinosaurs

No Apologies

• gumby
    gumby

I still say it would have been waaaaaay easier if the genesis writer would have simply said.." but the Lord spared all the creatures on the earth and in the air, only man did he wipe off the earth". That way.....he wouldn't had to steal one of the older legends...... and coulda made up his own.

Gumby

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Well, dunno 'bout that, but I'm sure glad he's preserved the old Gumbastard!!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

HA HA!!LOL!

ahh, yes...Landover Baptist. hours of fun on that site i have spent. i even have one of their

buttons.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

This is indeed a funny site. LMAO.

And tetra, I think I go for this one:

Danny

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

now that sounds reasonable. i wonder when they'll copy'n'paste it to MEPS (or what is it called?).

• aniron
    aniron

Landover best spoof site. Really shows up those fundamentalist churches.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    says Pastor Deacon Fred. "Imagine the look on Noah's face when his sons flew in for a landing with a pair of Hippos strapped to the back of one of them things! Glory to God!"

LMAO!

• observador
    observador

But wait, wait... I'm not convinced yet. Did Noah's sons bring ice to the ark too?

:)

• skyman
    skyman

I believe it why not it makes as much sense as believing the noah story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit