Timeline of my coming out (warning!!! VERY LENGTHY)

by Jourles 39 Replies latest members private

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I really think your letter presenting the arguments against JWs being the one true religion was first class. I hope one day to be able to use some of your reasoning with my own family.

Thank you

crumpet

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Is a comlplete set of those "BOE" letters still available anywhere? I'd love to grab them in one fell swoop.

-ithinkisee

• Jourles
    Jourles
    Is a comlplete set of those "BOE" letters still available anywhere?

I think there might be a set somewhere out on the web...

• zulukai
    zulukai

Jourles...what a read!!! Great job. Thanks for posting that. Makes a person wonder how dubs can dance away from all the incriminating double talk found right in their own books and magazines. I think the old guys at the top are counting on their prohibitions against education to have the desired effect...hardly anyone still in their clutches are going to bother reading anything that requires mental effort,.....too much work when you can just roll over and open your mouth for another pre-digested, regurgitated plop of Borgspam.

• sf
    sf

{{ warm hug Jourles }}

This thread is loaded with vital info and is very much appreciated. I intend on 'saving' it for some of my 'work'.

You are an inspiration.

Sincerely, sKally

HEY TED...So just WHO is The Mole you have unleashed out into the badlands of apostacy? God, your day is so coming, brother.

sKally

• Netty
    Netty

Wow, Jourles, that was really something. I am glad you posted it, as I was one that asked about this in another thread. Thanks, what an eye opener. Alot of little things caught my attention, not sure why, but a couple of them, the whole celebrating holidays birthday thing, never was a gray area when I was growing up a dub. Was one of the hardest things to live with, now a gray area? Interesting. And the comparison of what would you do if you were in the Military? Do they even know how stupid they make themselves sound?

Also, I am very happy for you that this did not either break up your marriage, or put alot of stress on your marriage, as this type of thing has done for so many others. Good that you lucked out there.

Thanks again for posting this.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Thanks for the (hugs) everyone. I'm glad a few of my experiences could help you in whatever may come your way.

I posted my pic before, but under my old nick. Here it is again for the people who may have missed it....

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

MMMM you're hot AND you can walk on water!

• zulukai
    zulukai

Brains AND beauty????!!!! Be still my heart! If I was your wife I wouldn't leave you for the (GACK) Borg either. :- )

• SYN
    SYN

Hi Jourles, very good post, I had a great time reading these letters. They were very to-the-point and quite devastating in their denoument of the hoary old Organization, with all of its flaws laid bare. No wonder the Elders ummed and ahhed so much when they were speaking with you :) I've read and been entertained by your posts over the years, and wish you only the best of luck in your new, free life. It's like being let out of jail, isn't it? Savour the sun on your face, and remember what got you where you are. Regards, Derek

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit