What do you do in your spare time?

by EvilForce 40 Replies latest social physical

• z
    z

• kls
    kls

Omg Z is that beautiful !!!! You are a lucky guy and thanks for posting this pic and your fish are really neat

• kls
    kls

Again thanks Z ,today i needed this

• z
    z

Thx Kls we miss you

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

i read, build linux clusters out of old hardware, hike with my dog Oliver, and practice my cello.

i wish i could say surfing was on my list too, but alas i live too far north and too far in. one day...

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Well............... I have to fix up my home so painting and ripping old wall paper off and dry walling...etc etc etc.

I do love the after work of it all. I love the part of choosing colors and I am not to bad at it.

Brooke(soon my home will be done!)

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Tetra....I didn't learn how to surf until I was 32. I like trying new things.

Z - great Koi pond.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

z- thats beautiful man. Awesome.

But Sally Resnik has a glass studio in Chatham County

Yeah- thats close by... When do you go? We'll do lunch. (You can pay doc)

• Ellie
    Ellie

I love watching glass blowing, I've never tried it myself but I used to live in Venice and would often get the vappareto over to Murano and watch the glass blowers, I own quite a bit of glass, its beautiful.

In my spare time I like to sit and do nothing, perhaps with a good book or DVD.

Sometimes on a more energetic day I might go skating but as I don't live near an ice rink its not very often these days.

• acsot
    acsot

EvilForce: ever been to Prague? when I was there a few years ago the glassb-lowing demonstrations by some of the artesans there were incredible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit