What do you do in your spare time?

by EvilForce 40 Replies latest social physical

• kls
    kls
    Think of KLS, Sunspot and Hamsterbait....

Whoopie !!!! A threesome and i will bring the ladder for ya my short little Hammy

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Hunting Fishing shooting...

or screw around with graphics...

Glassblowing? What in the hell?

ANd I'm not sure I want my doctor to call his job a gig...

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I remember the glassblowers when I worked at an amusement park when I was 16. Weren't they called glaziers?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Sorry Richie....in between clinical rotation. Is that better? LOL

Can't I let my hair down once in awhile? I work around a bunch of straight, 50 year old, boring, golf playing stick in the muds.....um...and I mean that in a good way. LOL

But Sally Resnik has a glass studio in Chatham County that has weekend workshops and what not if you are ever intersted. You are up that way right? Of course Penland up in the mountains has a good glass program for a summer session.
    Also, a glazier if I'm not mistaken refers to a "glass worker" of sorts...like windows and whatnot.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Glass blowing sounds really cool! I used to do stained glass but I don't have the stuff anymore. I like to take walks and admire the flowers around the state capitol on my lunch breaks. With what little spare time I have lately, I like to garden and look around antique shops. I have 4 teenagers at home and a full time job, and 2 part-time step kids so I'm pretty busy. When my husband and I can escape for a weekend away, we like to go to Fort Bragg; we have a favorite hotel overlooking the ocean that has fireplaces and hot tubs right in the room, king size beds-hard the way I like em and feather pillows, also has a refrigerator and microwave and coffee set up with breakfast items in the refrigerator--it's heaven on earth!!!

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

watch football, when its on, read a lot, at the moment me and my wife are playing Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. She has told me she is going to teach me how to play tennis soon too. Listen to music... thats about it. I have a little daugter who keeps us busy as well.

• prophecor
  • doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Dancing to trance music, surfing, planting trees, cooking Thai food, reading, chatting to people, flirting, gardening, hangin' with my kids, throat singing, meditating, laughing...Not in that order

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

I'm a dwarven cleric of Moradin

• z
    z

Glass blowing I was in Moreno Venice and spend some time their this real art and you need good lung for it
    For me I love to be with my Koi and sometime swim with them ok I’m weirdo and play golf (I’m not that old EF ) lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit