What is you (or somebodies) best blooper in the KH?

by DannyBloem 70 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Okay this one wasn't at the KH but it was out in service.

I was about 17 or 18 and we were working in a pretty hilly area. The driveways tended to be very steep. So here was I this boiling hot summers day trudging to the top of the driveways, getting the standard not interested and delicately making your way back down the driveway again.

This one driveway was made up of some sort of pebble and clear stuff to stick it all together, quite fancy and up the top the householder watched me coming up whilst watering their pebbles. I gave him the standard presentation he gave me the standard not interested. In the meantime the Field Service group had gathered at the bottom of the driveway waiting for me to finish. (Discreet bunch in my neck of the woods). I turn to walk back down the steep pebbley clear soaking wet driveway and slipped... all the way down... to where the group were waiting. When I got up my modest skirt was now ripped to shreds and immodest in ways never imagined. I had to carry my book bag behind my bum and walk all the way back to my car.

Ah the hazards of field service.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit