RichieRich
    (Richie, nice picture, what a hottie!)

Hey hey!!

<------- 100% Angus Beef. No filler!

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

do your research

i need to get my time

we're all gonna pioneer this month. you in?

they just said peace and security on TV!

please give us a PORTION of your holy spirit

tonite brother dinky was working on gestures...

did you comment?

did you place?

i dont think the society really says anything on that matter...

• IronGland
    IronGland

HERE'S THE PHYSICAL REPRESENTATION OF "SPIRITUAL FOOD" DOES THE THOUGHT OF FEASTING ON THIS MAKE YOU HAPPYFIED?

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ
    "Let's get Sister Jones in the rear"

Hey, won't that get you DF'd??

-BONEZZ

• luna2
    luna2

Hmmmm, IronGland, that's a pretty fancy presentation for franks, beans, and chips. I'm liking the condiments in the glasses there. LOL Ahhhh, nothing like spiritual weinies smothered in beans.

• Rod P
    Rod P

the "Wicked and Evil Slave Class" (Even though this was used by Rutherford when referring to the Group that rebelled against his leadership and remained loyal to Russell, this expression has also been widely used in the context of all those who have rebelled against the GB over the years.

"Don't run ahead of Jehovah's Organization." (Don't discover new truth from the Bible and announce it before the Society does from the public platform, or else publishes it in the Watchtower.

"I can't wait for this Wicked System of Things to end." (There are a lot of weary JW's out there, who just want this world to end, so they can begin living in the New World- Paradise on Earth.)

"The Bible says....." (This is not such a bad thing, except that I found it somewhat overused at the time I was actively involved. It started to sound like a stuck record. It also sounded like they could never have an opinion on anything unless they could quote something from the Bible to back it up.)

"Just as in the days of old, today we find that............." (always talking about Types and Anti-types)

"By their fruits you will know them." (meaning JW's alone)

"I can't talk to you." (for Disfellowshipped persons)

"Good morning, I have come to you today with a message of cope and humfort...er I mean comfort and hope."

"Good morning, I represent the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society." (Which was a strategy to avoid using the name "Jehovah's Witnesses" because too many people were already familiar with that name, and had made up their minds about JW's, but were less than familiar with the other title, which means you could get your foot in the door.

"The world-wide empire of false religion."

"Conscientious Objectors"

"You will be percecuted for my name's sake."

"Millions now living will never die!"

"He/she is of the Remnant."

The internet is the Devil's playground. (spoken at a few Assemblies)

"Wasn't that a wonderful talk!"

Rod P.

• blondie
    blondie
    "Wasn't that a wonderful talk!"

I used to ask JWs that said that, "what was the title," or "what was the theme" or "what was the main point"? All I would get was blank looks.

That was a wonderful comment

"Which one, Brother WT Conductor, I gave 2; what point stood out?"

Again, a blank look.

My favorite (for min)

I'm sorry, Sister Blondie, I was wrong (from an elder) (still waiting to hear that one)

• JeffT
    JeffT

"professed Christians" as in yes millions of people professed to be Christians in the first century but they couldn't have been real ones the 144,000 number wasn't filled until 1935

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit