The End...of Preston?

by Preston 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• Preston
    Preston

Well... (dot, dot, dot) kinda. I just started a new job and I won't be able to post as much as I use to too.

And... (dot, dot, dot) I'm starting a new business soon seling automotive decorations online

And... I need some advice. My partner works at chain of massage parlors in Phoenix. He was accused by a husband and wife of sexually harrassing them. Bruce's business is backing him 100% (Good) the husband and wife are going to file a complaint against his massage license (Bad) If they succeed his license will be revoked and we'll have to take them to court for defamation of character (its worth it considering it cost him a lot of education and $$$ to get his license). Any words of wisdom dealing with a possible defamation suit? Thanx!

Anywho.....thanx guys for understanding...

I still dig my hat! (apologies to EF)

- Preston

• prophecor
    prophecor

You'll be sorely missed, Preston.

• upside/down
    upside/down

I've always liked you...

you have good "face" on the net anyway.

Keep us posted and good luck!

u/d

• Odrade
    Odrade

Does the "chain" have the initials M.E.? If so, I don't think they want the bad press right now of a defamation suit against one of their employees. Glad they are willing to go to bat for him. Does he have professional insurance? He should be able to get an attorney on his own, besides the company's...

Sorry to hear this about your partner. What a drag.

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

Bro I have no words of advice except that you can count on me for support 100%.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Preston, good luck with everything, hope you can find time to pop up once in a while!

Donnie

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

ahhh,,,, we don't want to lose your sexy butt. For all who's not seen Preston here is his pic post...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/40324/1541694/post.ashx#1541694

Yum! We'll miss you lots...make sure you come back often to visit. And what about those promises of sending me pics once you got a digital camera? Huh....huh??? LOL

So what is their specific complaint with your partner? Stalking or something?

• Preston
    Preston

Thanx Odrade, yes the initials are M.E. (you're good) and yes Bruce is getting liability insurance for his business. Upside/Down, thanx for your kind words, and yes my face pics are true, that is really how I look. I like you, you're a good ole down to earth guy who's not afraid to post hot ass pics!. Prophecor, you are a man among men, you are very kind and you have a gentle spirit, very noble and attractive qualities. Wanderlust, Jaroch, Evil Force thanx for your support. The couple claimed that Bruce had an erection during his massage and he pushed it up against the clients while he was giving them his massages. Apparently they weren't too upset because they both tipped him and they still stop into work asking for a massage. We think they were just trying to get out of a contract, wanted a refund, or were discriminating against Bruce. We'll keep y'all posted. I havent forgotten the pics EF, I'll be sure to post some soon...

- Preston

• under74
    under74

Sorry you're going through some much right now. What a bunch of BS. I hope everything turns out okay for you and you'll be back on JWD.

\Oh, and congrats on the new job!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

all the best preston wth the new job/business and with the accusation

i have never until the last couple of years appreciated more how much an accusation can be so destructive..and how little chance an innocent accused person has of ever clearing his name..if someone is intent on slandering someone there is precious little that person can do either legally or illegally to get justice...doesnt mean he shouldnt try of course..just that people will believe what they want to regardless of a legal outcome....hope it works out tho

c ya around

tijkmo of the you can crush my spirit until im incapable of independant thought..check out the steely resignation in my eyes class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit