The End...of Preston?

by Preston 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Wow,,,first Preston steals my hat....then he's stealing all the str8 men on the board. Hey 144001...can I have sloppy seconds? LOL

Preston....on your promise to get me more pics....um Evil isn't shy so um,...... well..... nekkid pics would ROCK!!!! LOL - you're a hottie :)

Dark....is that Avatar you? You sexy beast! I may have to get to Seattle sooner than I planned.

EvilForce - Of the Shamelessly Crusing the Boys Class

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hey you'll be missed around here Preston, I've always enjoyed your post's, man. Take care, pop in every now and then!

GBL

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29
    Dark....is that Avatar you? You sexy beast! I may have to get to Seattle sooner than I planned.

EvilForce - Of the Shamelessly Crusing the Boys Class

No, sadly, that is NOT me. If that were me, or I had one of those at home, I'd definetly NOT be HERE.

I am more of a Teddy Bear, perhaps even a Pooh Bear-Wolf.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

(((( Presley )))) Da'hling!

I just popped in to read the latest JWD gossip. Yeah, I know you had a new job in the works, but g'dang, you're not gonna be around as much! Harumph. That's ok. I gots your number - he he he.

I'm so sorry to hear about the problem Bruce is having to endure. Working with clients can be such a pain in the butt sometimes, especially when they go all legal on ya. Give him a hug from me and pass on some purrs from my cats. (Although I haven't seen them in a week since they're home, and I'm in Hawaii....)

Good luck on your new business venture! Please email me some of the details. Same addy as my yahoo messenger id.

Love you lots

Brenda

Evil, Sure, assuming the occurrence of an event (i.e., me going homo) less probable than winning the lotto, getting attacked by a great white shark, and being struck by lightning all on the same day, you got it, as long as Preston isn't hung up with "old fashioned" concepts like monogamy.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Aaaahhhh, Preston lovie. It's funny, while I was working in the store today, the thought popped into my head, "Whassup with Pres?" as I haven't chatted with you in so long, and you're such a sweetie-pie and all. As I've said before, you and your hubby are living proof that all the hotties are married, gay, or both. I for one am going to miss your presence on the board keenly; don't stay away too much, ok? Pop in and say hi when you have some time. However- "Don't you never come in here empty handed again! You got to pay for the pleasure of my company, Amsterdam!"

I hope your web business goes extremely well. And while I don't have any advice for Bruce's legal problem, it sure sounds as though those people have no case, if they tipped him, and keep coming into the establishment. I hope all is quickly resolved in Bruce's favor- please let us know how it turns out.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

144001 ***** The occurrence of an event (i.e., me going homo) less probable than winning the lotto, getting attacked by a great white shark, and being struck by lightning all on the same day, you got it

So you're saying I gotta chance !!! Whoo hoo!

LOL

LOL - of course you do, a chance is a chance no matter how remote it is. While I have no homosexual inclination at this time and really can't imagine that I ever will, who's to say what I'll feel like in 10 years? 20 years? 50 years? I believe in never saying never or else you'll have to eat your words if you change your mind.

• Preston
    Preston
    Sorry you're going through some much right now. What a bunch of BS. I hope everything turns out okay for you and you'll be back on JWD.

Thanx for sympathizing under74. Even tho I wont be posting here as much I'd love to correspond with all of you. My email addy: [email protected]

all the best preston wth the new job/business and with the accusation

Thank you TIJ, you're a world class gentleman and I can sympathize with what you went through with your ordeal at the KH. I'll get a copy of your new album when it comes out

Preston, I hope everything works out with Bruce. I can't imagine the stress he must be going through. If he ever gets worried about keeping his skills up, send him my way. I'll volunteer! I don't know much about defimation lawsuits, especially ones in the US.

Thanx Kwint, I may actually send him your way. If his license gets suspended then he'll have the opportunity to be an LMT somewhere else. Nova Scotia can't be too far away...right? I'm still planning my Canadian trip BTW.

Preston, you were a lot of help to me when I first arrived here. Posting and in chat. Thanks for helping me think for myself.

Thanx listener, its much appreciated.

free advice from attorneys:

Thanx rebel, I'll tell bruce about it

aw, pressie, you better keep in touch with me!!! *hugs*

You're on me mesenger babes, pvt me anytime.

Hope you'll still be able to come around now and then, Preston. Good luck with your new job and your business venture. I wish I knew anything about defamation lawsuits. I hope it'll be resolved quickly and that couple has to pay through the nose for trying to destroy your partner.
    Thank you Luna
    All the best Preston, we'll be missing you... not too long I hope!
    Thank you narkissos, you're a brilliant theologian...but...I'll always know you as a fellow Andrei Tarkovsky fan. Now I know there's at least 2 in this world impressed by the mystic of russian cinema.
    Don't go straight on us, and make sure to visit from time to time. I might put my belly shot up again . . . but you'll have to come back here to see whether I have, won't you?
    Welllllll.... I love ya bunches 144001, whenever I think of you I always remember your impressive stomach pic....Gawd youre a hottie 144...and I lovre your ballsy style....ok....I'll stop drooling....
    Sorry I have no advice for Bruce. Other than I hope he is not charged with anything serious. And, all goes well.
    I'll be showing him yours....as well as everyone elses posts...I'm sure it'll make him happy.
    When you've been gone and are out in your life, just remember that we are thinking of you.
    I do think about you...heck, I think about all of you... although I tend to get more reinforcement from the fellow gents on here who prefer the company of other men (and lesbians)...cause we truly knew how much of a bitch it was to be gay in an org that demanded asexuality or forced straight marrriage from the gay crowd.
    Wow,,,first Preston steals my hat....then he's stealing all the str8 men on the board. Hey 144001...can I have sloppy seconds? LOL
    Evil, you're possibly the hottest dude on JWD so it wouldnt be too hard for you to get some straight action from the GGG (Good, giving, and game) crowd, to borrow a Dan Savage term....
    Hey you'll be missed around here Preston
    Thanx dude.... I'll be up in Canada soon to visit a lot of you
    Good luck on your new business venture! Please email me some of the details. Same addy as my yahoo messenger id.
    Thanx Brenda...we talk alot on messenger so you wont be missing me too long
    I hope your web business goes extremely well. And while I don't have any advice for Bruce's legal problem, it sure sounds as though those people have no case, if they tipped him, and keep coming into the establishment. I hope all is quickly resolved in Bruce's favor- please let us know how it turns out.
    Thank you insom....pvt me anytime. I'll still send you my erotic X-mas card every year - You're Humble Narrator....Preston
  • BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

good luck...

starting a new bus is tough, but worth the effort

hugs to you both, kit

swan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit