Boy its hard for teenaged JW's

by skyman 45 Replies latest jw friends

Defd,

The only one who should be embarrassed about who they are or what they've become is you. Your cheap shot in this thread is consistent with all of your other posts here. Well now it's time to expose you for what you really are, a person sorely lacking any semblance of self esteem. Yes, you are well aware that you are a failure, a subhuman chunk of gristle on the slaughterhouse floor. Taking shots at others eases the pain attributable to your subconscious acknowledgement of your lot in life. Seek help before it's too late.

• Sith
    Sith

144001, in no way do I condone or subscribe to defd's viewpoint and attitude, but:

"Yes, you are well aware that you are a failure, a subhuman chunk of gristle on the slaughterhouse floor. Taking shots at others eases the pain attributable to your subconscious acknowledgement of your lot in life."

I thought personal attacks were below you?

Sith,

Indeed I have engaged in a personal attack, but unlike the personal attacks you have a habit of engaging in, this one was directed at someone (Defd) who offered nothing whatsoever to this thread, other than a personal attack on the person who started the thread. Your personal attacks are generally commenced after others have questioned the substance of your comments on this board.

I'm really not suprised that you would advocate the position of a troll like Defd. As they say, "birds of a feather . . . ."

• Sith
    Sith

Just to get it straight...

I said "144001, in no way do I condone or subscribe to defd's viewpoint and attitude"

Then you said "I'm really not suprised that you would advocate the position of a troll like Defd."

I'll leave it at that.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Ok peeeple, sima down naw!

"Just to get it straight...I said "144001, in no way do I condone or subscribe to defd's viewpoint and attitude" -- Sith

Yes, Sith, and in another thread, you said, "I'm not being accusatory or confrontational here, I'm just curious about the mind-set. The question is... How do you justify proselytizing for the Borg when you are on your way out, knowing how much it has screwed up your life and may screw up those you help to convert?" And, in another thread, you said, "[q]uestioning a person's honesty or integrity is not the same thing as attacking them personally."

Given your past misrepresentations of fact, do you really expect others here to consider you credible? Your statement that you are not in any way condoning or subscribing to defd's viewpoint and attitude is as truthful as the other misrepresentations you've made on this board.

Ex-JWs are not as stupid as you apparently assume them to be, Sith.

• defd
    defd

Ex-JWs are not as stupid as you apparently assume them to be, Sith

That is a matter of opinion. Unfortunately that opinion is only held BY EX JWS> HUH go figure.

defd, you are certainly not an individual who is qualified to comment on the issue of intelligence, given your exhibition of a lack thereof.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Posting Guidelines
    To ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language

Please cool it folks

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:That is a matter of opinion. Unfortunately that opinion is only held BY EX JWS> HUH go figure.

Since you wanna talk about opinions of intelligence, what do you think normies think of the intelligence of JW's dfd?

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit