Last night I dreamt I was at the ministry school

by xjwms 14 Replies latest jw friends

• garybuss
    garybuss

One of my nightmares was that I was at the hall and the meeting was about to start and I was naked. Rushed to git to the hall and forgot to dress . . . Panic time!

Once I got there in real time and I had my bedroom slippers on instead of shoes.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I used to give a lot of those 'volunteer' talks - heck I even gave an impromtu Public Talk a few times!

I don't miss it - glad I don't dream about it too!

Jeff

• I quit!
    I quit!

I can really relate to this subject. I thought I was the only one who this has happened to them. I have had two or three dreams like this since I left. The funny thing is I was probably out 15 years before I ever had a dream like this. I dreamt I was in the KH at one of the meetings (for some unexplained reason I got involved again). I am bored out of my mind. I look around thinking "How the h*ll am I going to escape this time. I woke up in a cold sweat. This is a very bad nightmare to have. Even now I cringe just thinking it. To have to go through all the problems of leaving again. Get me a barf bag!

• greendawn
    greendawn

I hope that it wasn't a dream wish fulfillment to be back at the TMS, spending an unpaid hour each week to learn how to become a good WTS slave salesman.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

xjwms, I hope your dreams won't be haunted anymore

have a good night....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit