Last night I dreamt I was at the ministry school

by xjwms 14 Replies latest jw friends

• xjwms
    xjwms

and they asked me to give the last talk of the school impromtooo, ... and I was looking up information

I used to do those, ... and it woke me up.

And I have'nt been to a regular meeting in four years.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

That's no dream. That's a nightmare.

-BONEZZ

• xjwms
    xjwms

Bonezz

You are right. nightmare.

It felt real.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I'LL HAVE TO MARK YOU A 'W' ON...............

1. SENSE STRESS

2. MODULATION

SO, KEEP TRYING BROTHER, SOMEDAY YOU MAY WORK UP TO 'MIKE' HANDLER!

OUTASERVICE (TMSI)

• xjwms
    xjwms

Outa

I was a "W' all night.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

YOU MEAN.....................

'MISERY SCHOOL'!

OUTASERVICE

• Jourles
    Jourles

I hated hearing my name at the last minute right before the ending song started:

"And we would like to invite brother Jourles up right after the song to conclude with prayer."

When it hits you out of the blue like that, your heart rate goes through the roof and you can barely sing. God I hated going up on the platform for anything.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Being on the platform didn't bother me, I was there most of the time. I was ministry school servant, WT study conductor, and service meeting arranger, which ment I always had a part or two. I sure am glad to be over that now.

Ken P.

• Funchback
    Funchback

I haven't been to a meeting in over two years. Ironically, I have had dreams (recently) that I was giving talks for the TMS.

Also, I sometimes dream that I am sitting in the Hall during the Public Talk. This dream always has me sitting in the meeting, plotting to get out. Each time I am bored out of my skull!

• Frog
    Frog

Whoa, that is way too scary, what a vivid dream you had! Must have been triggered by something that had been going on that day. You were an impromtue talker?! I always fully admired those guys who had the guts to get up there, was always a little but bummed that they didn't just skip the talk, and go to an early kingdumb song;) frog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit