Heads-up on two sure-cures for colds, flu, viruses, etc.

by Frannie Banannie 36 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I've seen so many of yall suffering with colds, flu, viruses, etc.....well....either yall or yall's family members. And it's kinda frustrating to sit back, knowing what I know and have experienced as cures for me and my family members, so that we don't get sick from these things anymore.

It isn't ethical to advise yall to use these treatments, so I'll just let yall know what has worked for us and let yall use your own judgment on whether to try these methods.

Colds, flu and stomach viruses (the kind where you don't know whether to sit on or hug the toilet) are ALL caused by viruses.

Cinnamon kills viruses. We've used it different ways (cinnamon toast, cinnamon tea) and always take it if we've been around anyone complaining of symptoms of these illnesses, but I've found the simplest way to keep it handy, even to carry it around with me is to get some gel capsules from the local health food store and fill them with ground cinnamon....then take two when necessary.

The other thing that's helped me and my family for quite a while is an amino acid called "L-Cystiene"....we buy it at our local health food stores in case something that causes horrible hacking non-productive coughs creeps up on us. We just take it according to the directions on the bottle and it liquifies everything in our lungs and we can loosely cough up anything there and breath much easier. We haven't had to use a steam vaporizer in decades! And I've heard it even helps people with emphesema. The "upside" is that neither of these "cures" is harmful.

Hugs,

Frannie

• shera
    shera

cool thanks for that,I'll look into it.

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Thanks Frannie, I will try those remedies.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Check this out:

HIDDEN SOURCES OF MSG

The glutamate manufacturers & processed food industries find ways to disguise MSG added to foods. The very powerful excitotoxins aspartame & L-cystiene are frequently added to foods, and the FDA doesn't require them to be on the label at all. Some bread manufacturers are beginning to add Cysteine to their breads. http://www.naturalsolutionsradio.com/articles/article.html?id=5294&pf=1

L-Cystein is used in Bagels, Croissants, Hard Rolls, Cake Donuts (from human hair in [xx donut shop] cake donuts only, Yeast raised donuts do not contain L-Cysteine), Pita Bread, some Crackers and Melba Toast. It is also used as a nutrient in baby milk formula and dietary supplements.

The source of L-Cysteine is human hair, chicken feathers, cow horn, petroleum by-products and synthetic material. It was reported by a food company that a Rabbi refused to Kosher certify L-cysteine from human hair obtained from a temple in India where hairs are cut because of religious rituals.

L-Cysteine is manufactured in Japan, China and Germany only. Human hair is the cheapest source for L-cysteine.http://www.albalagh.net/halal/col2.shtml

Remind me to stop reading. This is totally gross.

Edited to add: I have no idea if the above quotes are true or from reliable sources. Edited at request of rebel8

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Rebel8, thanks for the info. I'm not allergic to MSG, but others might be. At any rate, it appears that L-Cystiene is an amino acid that the body produces naturally for whatever reason, no matter the horroriffic data that might be available on it. But....it's good to have well-rounded info on anything one might consider using internally.

I've also learned that L-Cystiene is the "guaffanesin" that Robitussin adds to their cough syrup, just not as concentrated as the L-Cystiene capsules.

Frannie

• rebel8
    rebel8

I'm still not clear on how l-whatever can be both MSG and human hair, but I'm for sure not eating at [xx Donut Shop] anymore until I verify there's no hair in the donuts! I think I'll write to them and ask, for laughs.

Who knows, loads of jws on Saturday a.m. may be eating human hair on their coffee breaks. This info could cause quite a stir, maybe like "blood is in Milky Way candy bars" scare in the '70s.

• sf
    sf
    Who knows, loads of jws on Saturday a.m. may be eating human hair on their coffee breaks.

LOL! That isn't all they are eating.

sKally

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    The "upside" is that neither of these "cures" is harmful.

Yep, that probably is the upside.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Thanks for that.

I've had a constant cough now for about 4 years, it just wont go away and I have tried every lotion and potion you can imagine, I'll give your remedies a go and if they work then great, if they don't then I'll just have to give up.

Thanks!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Cysteine is one of the twenty amino acids that the human body needs and it is obtained from food directly, or methione another amino acid that can be converted to cysteine in case of dietary deficiency, if there is enough of it in the body.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit