Goog morning JWD Land.

by stevenyc 22 Replies latest jw friends

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

New York City's Summer is realy kicking in now, and today's no exception. I love it!

So, here's to the summer,, I hope your days are starting out this good too.

Steve.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Good morning to you from upstate. It's cold and rainy here today after several days of hot summer weather. It's a big relief to see summer come. I HATE winter!!

• under74
    under74

Thanks steve. Summer hasn't really kicked in for me yet but I know it will.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Is it only morning in NY city ??? blast!!! I'm heading home in 30 minutes. It's 3:30 in the afternoon this end. I've got some great biscuits to go with that coffee... & it's chilly in durban. *sob* I hate the cold!!!!!!!!!

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

It's been hot and muggy in Maryland for around a week straight. I wish this humidity would go down so I can do some yard work...it's miserable outside.

I think I'll go to the beach today and cool off.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Its hot as balls here, I'm sunburnt, and I'm tired as heck... But it is a good day!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Another scorcher in Dallas -- into the 90's! Today is our first Red Ozone Day, which means: if you have to breathe, do it indoors. You'd never know it to look out the window. From my office (8th floor) I can see beautiful blue sky, a line of brown pollution at the horizon (but I've seen worse) and lovely green trees from the overpriced urban area across the highway (University Park and SMU).

Nina

• mad max
    mad max

Not fair. Everyone is in the summer except Loubelle and myself, I am also going home in the next hour.

Chilly this side of the world, but when it is our summer, oh! what lovely days.

NB; in S>A it is also a HOLIDAY tomorrow called FREEDOM DAY.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Don't fret, Max, we're in winter too!

Cheers, Ozzie (permanently upside-down class)

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Halifax weather: http://www.theweathernetwork.ca/weather/cities/can/pages/CANS0057.htm

12°C Partly cloudy
    WIND E 20 km/h
    GUSTS
    RELATIVE HUMIDITY 58%
    DEWPOINT 4°C
    PRESSURE 101.18 kPa
    VISIBILITY 24 km
    CEILING 17000 ft

Freakin' cold.

Kwin

Share this

Google+