Google adv "Meet single JW just like you"

by mad max 19 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I always thought that link was stupid too. Those ads are hilarious though - so sickeningly arselicky to Jehoba.

If the society got in on it instead of condemning it, maybe they could make a buck or two, and the added bonus of even more control over the R&F - cos they could dictate who they were allowed to date.

• Dennis
    Dennis

Your in a tough situation because your emotions are strong, and are especially strong for the other person you mentioned.

They are asking you to wait for a good reason.

And, how were you initially associated with Gods people..What was your initial motivation..? to study at greater depths, mature, advance spiritaully. or

to seek out a life-long partner..?

My only suggestion, and this is just a suggestion, your personal matters are yours alone.

Allow time to let matters settle with all involved, you, the other person, the congregation and so forth. Dont rush. Never rush a life-long serious commitment.

Continue to do your Bible studies, meeting attendance. reach out for the ministry. In a short time the other person will show their true loyalties, and with both spiritually mature your wait will be blessed and no futher problems from others who are at present trying to give a frustrated advice. ( Good intentions and all).

Scripturally you are , all are required to "marry only in the Lord". or within your faith. A famous Radio Mental Health Doctor will often advise her listeners to marry only within ones faith. If you are honsest and truly wanting to no longer associate with the congregation and fulfill your duties as a desciple of Christ and be known in the community as one of Jehovahs Witnesses. please do not add to one mistake by compounding it with another. The other person may likely return back to Jehovah's Witnesses at a future date and then where will yo be...?? Stay if you honestly and truly believe this is the Truth, otherwise you may be best served to leave the matter and not persue this other person. Or, do greater research with a mature sister you trust.

• Frog
    Frog

Its not just ex-dubs like us the peruse this site, there are plenty of lurkers around trying to save us retched apostates from everlasting death lol!

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Your in a tough situation because your emotions are strong, and are especially strong for the other person you mentioned.

They are asking you to wait for a good reason.

And, how were you initially associated with Gods people..What was your initial motivation..? to study at greater depths, mature, advance spiritaully. or

to seek out a life-long partner..?

My only suggestion, and this is just a suggestion, your personal matters are yours alone.

Allow time to let matters settle with all involved, you, the other person, the congregation and so forth. Dont rush. Never rush a life-long serious commitment.

Continue to do your Bible studies, meeting attendance. reach out for the ministry. In a short time the other person will show their true loyalties, and with both spiritually mature your wait will be blessed and no futher problems from others who are at present trying to give a frustrated advice. ( Good intentions and all).

Scripturally you are , all are required to "marry only in the Lord". or within your faith. A famous Radio Mental Health Doctor will often advise her listeners to marry only within ones faith. If you are honsest and truly wanting to no longer associate with the congregation and fulfill your duties as a desciple of Christ and be known in the community as one of Jehovahs Witnesses. please do not add to one mistake by compounding it with another. The other person may likely return back to Jehovah's Witnesses at a future date and then where will yo be...?? Stay if you honestly and truly believe this is the Truth, otherwise you may be best served to leave the matter and not persue this other person. Or, do greater research with a mature sister you trust.

Not only is this guy 'out there', he is a troll who can't spell. Typical for a 'Put the WTS First' mentality. The sooner you and your squeeze exit the JW cult the better off you will be.

• Netty
    Netty
    Never rush a life-long serious commitment

To quote BROTHER Dennis, who obviously got lost here on his way over to the societies real website, I think jwmedia.org, bookmark it dude, you're lost,

anyhow, I would apply this advice to your babptism dilemma. Dont rush into a life long serious committment, but I would add, that has legal and emotional implications that are not explained to up front before you dunk your life away.

yes, never rush a life long serious committment like baptism, big big mistake. Not even for a guy you love.

• Swan
    Swan

Dennis,

What a load of crap! Did you even read the previous posts before you posted, or did you just skim like you were preparing for the Watchtower Study? None of what you posted fits with what Barbie or any other person posted.

Just like a JW; quick to offer a Watchtower opinion, even if it is completely contrary to the situation.

Tammy

• John Doe
    John Doe

I get a kick out of this one.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Barbie,

Welcome, great to have you post here. Please do some research on the history of the organisation and then it will be impossible for you to stay in. Once you discover the truth about the truth you will have more reasons than your personal love for wanting to escape the hatred & fear. You will discover absolute proof that JWs are not what or whom they claim to be.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

KILL DENNIS KILL DENNIS KILL DENNIS *chant*

oops did I just say that. Apologies my evil twin took over.

Barbie - Doll you got to think long and hard and listen to your conscience.

• zagor
    zagor

wtf,
    then again Simon must earn some money too to make site operational

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit