Do you have one favorite place on earth?

by AK - Jeff 59 Replies latest jw friends

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I have been too many beautiful places but near where I live there is one of my favorite spots. I feel such peace when I go there. There are trees and the water is crystal clear. I sometimes go there by myself and just float on my raft. God I love that place.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

The Cascade Mountains or the Olympic Coast in Washington state. So much to see and do, or just see and do nothing.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

Firenze, IT.

• rick1199
    rick1199

Cuddling up with my bloke on the Sofa !!

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

cambodia

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Anywhere in the HIgh Sierras (Sierra Nevada Mountains.... California) - God's country.

• ivy
    ivy

New Orleans, French Quarter, the Mississippi River. I just love to sit there, on the wooden steps, and watch the river go by. Usually, someone is playing the sax in the background.

• chrissy
    chrissy

Big Sur, California for its scenic highway 1, giant redwoods, plunging cliffs, ocean mist...aahh. what's not to love.

I agree about the Olympic & Cascade Ranges. Both beautiful in their own right and where else (in the states) can you visit a mountain range, rainforest, and sea-stack lined beach...all in a day, such as the case in the Olympic peninsula.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Anywhere there's water, the Ocean for example. Atlantic City, Ocean City or Wildwood New Jersey.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I love the island of Corsica, all of it is beautiful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit