New Quotes page: "Millions Now Living Will Never Die!"

by Quotes 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Quotes
    Quotes

Some of you may be aware that a high-quality reprint of the "timely", "startling", "important", "historic", and "epoch-making" book Millions Now Living Will Never Die! is available for purchase from an online print-on-demand web site (http://www.lulu.com/content/116824).

The person or persons responsible sent me an evaluation copy, and I am happy to include a link to purchase that reprint at the Quotes site. I highly recommend the quality and accuracy of this reprint. Consider ordering a gift copy and sending it to your JW friends and family, perhaps as an anniversary or graduation gift! Every JW should be aware of the "timely", "startling", "important", "historic", and "epoch-making" message contained in this book. ;)

Now, when I recieved my "personal copy" of this reprint, I recalled that I was "sitting on" a complete HTML version of the same book; it had bee provided to my by a contributor around Feb/March of this year. Ashamed of my laziness, I have finally added the complete HTML version to the quotes web site: http://quotes.watchtower.ca/millions_now_living_will_never_die.htm.

This is a new direction for the Quotes web site; we have never before provided complete texts. Fortunately, this text -- printed in 1920 -- is COMPLETELY free of all copyright restrictions. That is why you can buy the hard-copy reprint, and that is why you can read the complete text online at http://quotes.watchtower.ca/millions_now_living_will_never_die.htm.

Remember, even recently, this book was referred to, in WTS publications, as "timely", "startling", "important", "historic", and "epoch-making"!!! (Don't believe me? I've got those quotes too, click the link above)!) Unfortunately, this book suddenly dissappeared after 1925 (hint hint hint). Gee, I wonder why?

Some JWs may defend the "old light" in the "Millions..." book and claim the book's (obviously incorrect) message is insignificant; if they do so they are going against current WTS teaching, which says this book is "timely", "startling", "important", "historic", and "epoch-making". Hey, according to the Revelation! book, the "Millions..." public talk in 1923 was the Second of the Seven Trumpet Blasts of Revelation! Important, epoch-making stuff, indeed.

Surely every JW will want to dig into such an important, historical work! At the risk of sounding like a carnival barker, if you like what you read online, be sure to order a hardcopy reprint and give it to a JW near you! This Light must not be kept under a basket!!!

~Quotes, of the "epoch-making" class

P.S. DISCLAIMER: I receive absolutely zero compensation for any hard-copy reprints ordered, and provide this endorsement without remuneration of any kind. In fact, the producer(s) of the reprint are making it available at almost zero margin. This is one really useful, really affordable epoch-making book.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Very cool. Thanks Quotes.

~Merry

• sf
    sf

Dear Quotes,

I've always thought since reading your site in the beginning of my own research that it was one of the most informative. One of the top ten on {my} list.

You are simply amazing. Thank you for your time and effort and ACTIONS. You are greatly appreciated.

I have your link on my yahoo profile and it is seen by all who click it on while I'm in the jw yahoo chatroom almost daily. Many are leary of clicking on links due to various reasons and excuses. So I kindly cut/copy/paste what I'm able. Yet, in order to view the graphic wt mags they must open the link. Some are so curious they click it. And once you are in the site you can't help but peek around.

The internet has made a huge dent in how people INFORM THEMSELVES BY RESEARCH. And thanks to you and a host of others, I can take this info and spread it worldwide. And that's what I intend to do until I feel I can move on. As long as it is needed, in my mind, I will be providing seekers and lurkers all they need in order to research this organization thoroughly.

Yet, if it weren't for all of your (you and others) websites I would not be able to do what I do (so well I might add).

Again, thank you. Thank you all. You know who you are.

Sincerely, sKally

• Quotes
    Quotes

SF, to paraphrase Newton (or was it Einstein?) "I have stood on the shoulders of others" in creating my collection. People here have given me leads, suggestions, and quotes.

I thank all of you, really the Quotes site is a composite of your work.

~Quotes, of the "what's an epoch?" class

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Dear Quotes,

We hate you. We really really hate you.

Sincerely,

Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

ROFLMAO!

• sf
    sf

What the really fabulous thing is, is that I am able to cut/copy and paste it verbatim. Some scans won't let me.

And that's what I'm doing right now in the chatroom. One chatter named 'watchtower_is_true' left the room as soon as I started pasting the contents of the book. LOLOLOLOL When more jws come in on audio, I will read it aloud on mic. As I sometimes do Ray's book.

Thank you all.

sKally

• Satanus
    Satanus

Thanks quotes. I copied that booklet for reference. I inadvertently read a few phrases here and there, but only threw up a little bit in my mouth. Still, i got it if i need it.

S

• Quotes
    Quotes

Satanus said:
    ==================
    I inadvertently read a few phrases here and there, but only threw up a little bit in my mouth.
    =================

How do you think I feel? I'm been looking at that piece of garbage, and the recent quotes about how great that piece of garbage is/was, all afternoon.

I'm taking GRAVOL by the boxload!

~Quotes, of the "Reflux & Regurgitation" class

• Quotes
    Quotes

BTW, if you actually read that piece of garbage, you will:

(A) be a lot more stupid than you were before reading it

and

(B) realize that Rutherford's writing can best be described as a droning, hate-filled, and likely drunken RANT. Seriously, this guy had issues!!! If he wasn't in WTS he probably would have ended up in the Looney Bin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit