HAHA TAKE THAT U OZZIES

by tijkmo 377 Replies latest social entertainment

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

interesting.

don't u go to bed either mate!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i was just going when my puter started doing a virus scan spyware check so will just wait till it finishes and then go to bed....will have my hot chocolate while im waiting instead of in bed tonight

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

i was gigging in Stockport tonight. just got in about half an hour ago!

thought i'd check this thread.

but i understand ozziepost is not to well at the mo so probably got bigger things on his mind

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

Ahh... so maybe, just maybe there'll be a contest! LOL! I gave up and went to bed when England were 5/80-ish and saw the rest of the highlights this morning. I think the Aussies still have the edge overall, despite letting England back in, but that could change over the series. So, maybe a real contest.

It looks like England have improved hugly in skill and attitude and the Aussies just haven't quite got it together - maybe old age is catching up with some of them!! LOL!! Gilespie is still off, as are some of the batsmen. Fielding was poor by the Aussies too.

But if they sync over the next few weeks and play to potential Australia will still win well - but it'll be a fight. Good.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    well this looks like it could be worth a trip to oz for in october... SUPER HARMY MAKES ICC SQUADS Saturday 2nd July 2005
    Harmison: in both parties
    Related stories:
    England stars in ICC squad
    More Cricket stories:
    NatWest thriller ends all squareAshes Dream Team competition
    Fixtures
    Results
    Tables
    ICC rankings
    Score Centre
    Betting

Steve Harmison's current form has seen the Durham and England paceman elevated to the 20-man one-day squad for October's ICC Super Series against Australia.

The 26-year-old was named only in the Test party when the tournament's 30-strong pools were selected in May.

But, following his recent showings for England in the NatWest Series, Harmison has now been included in both parties for the International Cricket Council's showdowns with the world champions.

Andrew Flintoff joins his England colleague in both parties, alongside such luminaries as India's Sachin Tendulkar, Pakistan's Inzamam-ul-Haq and South Africa's Jacques Kallis.

England captain Michael Vaughan is retained in the Test pool, while Kevin Pietersen is included for the three one-day matches.

The final squads of 14 and 13 for the one-day and Test matches respectively are scheduled to be named in six weeks time.

World Squads announced for the International Cricket Council (ICC) Super Series Tests and One-Day Internationals against Australia in October:

Test and One-Day squad:Andrew Flintoff (ENG), Stephen Harmison (ENG), Rahul Dravid (IND), Virender Sehwag (IND), Sachin Tendulkar (IND), Brendon McCullum (NZL), Daniel Vettori (NZL), Shoaib Akhtar (PAK), Inzamam-ul-Haq (PAK), Jacques Kallis (RSA), Makhaya Ntini (RSA), Shaun Pollock (RSA), Muttiah Muralitharan (SRI), Brian Lara (WIS)
    Test squad only:Michael Vaughan (ENG), Anil Kumble (IND), Younis Khan (PAK), Mark Boucher (RSA), Graeme Smith (RSA), Shivnarine Chanderpaul (WIS)
    One-Day squad only:Kevin Pietersen (ENG), Shahid Afridi (PAK), Abdul Razzaq (PAK), Herschelle Gibbs (RSA), Kumar Sangakkara (SRI), Chris Gayle (WIS)

• Englishman
    Englishman

The Americans have disappeared from this thread again

Strange..

Englishman.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    The Americans have disappeared from this thread again

AGAIN

there was only ever 1 who appeared

merrymagdelene.....asking for the rules

wonder where she went

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

219 at headingly without sunshine

think the ozzies have got this one

• Frog
    Frog

"come on aussies come on, come on, come on aussies come on"

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

well it was a bit of a stroll in the end-up..although the sun did come out, marcus was caught but didnt walk...(tho he may not have known..and would probably not have affected the result)...and gillespie has got real problems

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit