HEADS UP: Tony the 3rd life story. W15 05/15.

by campaign of hate 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    No, but it'll probably show up as a chapter in Cap'n Crunch's upcoming memoir.
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Maybe it will include some neat war stories from his days in the military. Wonder how many he killed or saved? whatever it will be extremely embellished as are all jw life stories in the wt.

He will  probably be compare to the apostle Paul--from opposer to brother of jc by a miraculous conversion. lol

Can't stand to hear his nasally voice. Puke

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HEADS UP: Tony the 3rd life story. W15 05/15.

I Was A Ballerina In Vietnam..

Before the 'Sex Change" Operation..

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Anthony says ,'' I once had a bet with Bethel Boys that I could eat 50 eggs in one sitting."

Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

'' The Truth''

'' I Don't have to tell you no stinkin truth'' is one of Anthony's famous sayings to new Bethel members.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket
    I wonder if it will mention the terrible accident that left his head up his ass?
  • JeffT
    JeffT
    Maybe he can get Brian Williams to do the news release.  
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Hope they get a catchy promo song like ET and Extra have for their interviews with the stars of GBTV.
  • jwleaks
    jwleaks

Anthony Morris III - "How I discover new light and the reason why tight pants are not for true Christian men."

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Clearly this is contrived damage control from the zone visit, since I guarantee he single handedly shook a lot of people's faith in the Wizards behind the curtains. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit