HEADS UP: Tony the 3rd life story. W15 05/15.

by campaign of hate 19 Replies latest jw friends

• campaign of hate
    campaign of hate

Haven't got an electronic copy, or scans. Just a heads up.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy
    I wonder if there was a tight panted incident in his childhood that scarred him mentally for life? 
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Dang gb members just love the spotlight, its crazy , going as far as jw-tv.....cmon.      Discreet, my ass.
  • never a jw
    never a jw
    Only second in importance to Jesus' life. No, wait, doesn't TOMO claim being Jesus' brother in a very distinct way, quite different from similar claims from your average Christian. I suppose his story is just as important as that of his older brother Jesus. Who knows, TOMO's story may even be more important. After all, Jesus couldn't even finish the job 2,000 years ago, but TOMO is the leading warrior that will take us to the final stages of the establishment of the kingdom of God on Earth, just like Russell and Rutherford brought about the kingdom of God in heaven.
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Can't wait !!
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

Maybe his parents put him in too many tight diapers! It may have affected the amount of oxygen to his brain!  

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

Tony was right all along.. all those freaking Gays in the fashion industry.  Latest development is that they dont want you in a tight pant but in clothes with peepholes.

Penises on the fashion catwalk

http://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2015/jan/22/-sp-penis-flashing-at-rick-owens-menswear-show

p
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    I wonder if cedars prank call will make it into the article
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

If anyone has access to an "Office Copy" please PM me for help with anonymous distribution.

Other wise, as soon as it is officially available I will post a copy.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

It will be more of the same

"me me me me...blah blah " 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit