Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe now a baptised Jehovahs Witness

by davidmitchell 34 Replies latest members private

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

J.W.ORG  ( jA -IL WITH THE ORG.)

WELCOME (  baptism)

ALL RAPISTS, MURDERERS, SODOMISTS, SERIAL KILLERS, WOMEN HATERS, AND OTHER                                                                                DREGS OF SOCIETY!!

ATTENTION: SCUMBAG PEDOPHILES ARE GRANDFATHERED IN

KINGDOM HALL DOORS ( MONEYBINS)  ARE NOW OPEN AND YOUR EVIL REPUTATIONS MAY BE PUT TO GOOD USE TO INTIMIDATE AND COERCE PEOPLE INTO PARTING WITH THEIRS , TO FUND THE WORLDWIDE WORK. ALL YOU DIPSHITS (immersion into he baptismal fountain) HAVE BEEN MADE HOLY  (and your garments white ) TO CARRY OUT THE WORK OF THE MOST HIGH AND  LIVING GOD .( That is : "Your ticket to heaven and an everlasting life ...". ) . AND NOW WE WILL BEGIN WITH A SONG ( jailhouse rock) AND A PRAYER ( I'm comin home I've done my time) SO THAT WE MIGHT BE RELEASED FROM OUR BONDAGE JUST AS THE ISREALITES WERE!! TO THE MOST HIGH HEARER OF PAYERS!!

• rebel8
    rebel8

I bet there are some who would have liked to be present at his baptism (to hold him under the water).

So yay for them, they took a man whose illness gives him the tendency for psychotic religious preoccupation, and they manipulated him into religion. What a coup.

I wonder if the dubs are crediting psychiatry for making him better. (Not really wondering.)

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

They had to take him through the 80 pre baptism questions including the importance of Christian conduct , fruits of the spirit etc..Could they keep a straight face? 

This means he is expected to be spared at Armageddon while the likes of you and me get fried! 

CAn you imagine at the local WT meetings.. "Now bro (prison visitor) has a comment to deliver from our bro Sutcliffe who unfortunately cannot be with us this morning" ....and no doubt last Thursday they had a happy announcement that "We have a new brother.. Peter Sutcliffe who symbolised his dedication by water baptism...." A round of applause would follow

• happy@last
    happy@last
    A good associate for my JW family to replace the relationship they've thrown away with me? All criminals clearly welcomed into the spiritual paradise so long as they say the right things and give allegiance to the GB 
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

MailOnline - news, sport, celebrity, science and health stories

By Amanda Williams

Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe has been recorded telling family he will one day be able to 'pop to the shops' on day release, it emerged today.

The serial killer, who was jailed for murdering 13 women, was also taped at the high security hospital Broadmoor defending predatory paedophile Jimmy Savile.

Sutcliffe, now 66, was recorded speaking on weekly telephone calls to his younger brother Carl Sutcliffe by a source who leaked the tapes to The Sun.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2234709/Peter-Sutcliffe-Cured-Yorkshire-Ripper-speaks-hopes-leaving-Broadmoor.html#ixzz3RBhAC2ad
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

My Friend "Predatory Pedophile" Jimmy Savile..            Of Course!.. No Problem!.....Good News!!..

Would Like a WBT$ JW Bible Study..                           I Brought Your WatchTower Literature Cart !!..       
                         Pals: Sutclliffe (left) was also taped at the high security hospital Broadmoor defending predatory paedophile Jimmy Savile. It is claimed that Frank Bruno (right) had no idea who he was shaking hands with when this picture was taken

• clarity
    clarity

They had to take him through the 80 pre baptism questions including the importance of Christian conduct , fruits of the spirit etc..Could they keep a straight face

I'll tell you how they could keep a straight face BluesB ......because they are paid to teach prison inmates!  By the UN!

Atlantis has a long blog on it.....and Mike & Kim also!

The watchtower society gets to prophet profit once again!

clarity

• cofty
    cofty
    they are paid to teach prison inmates!  By the UN!

Please can we have a source for this?

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

they are paid to teach prison inmates!  By the UN!

Please tell us more.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

This weeks Service Meeting has a part dealing with preaching through intercoms. Under the heading "How To Do It" the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses advises publishers...

"Use good judgment. In large buildings, there may be may intercoms. Perhaps you could choose just three or so to ring, take note of where you left off, and then leave. Residents of the building may become alarmed if we linger in the foyer in order to ring every intercom."

Should work a charm in Broadmoor.

Of course the following will never happen, but not because no one is praying. Imagine if the above timely scripturally based advice (in bold) was not dispensed this very week...

Sutcliffe walks into the foyer of a large building carrying a Watchtower magazine in one hand and a Revised New World Bible in the other. He rings the first intercom. No reply. Linger. Sutcliffe rings the second intercom. No reply. Linger. Sutcliffe rings the third intercom. No reply. Sutcliffe rings the fourth intercom. No reply. More lingering in the foyer. Sutcliffe rings the fifth intercom. A woman answers.

"Good morning ma'am. My name is Peter Sutcliffe. I'm hear to talk to you about the judgment against the harlot that sits upon many waters. If you give me a moment of your time I can come up to your apartment and demonstrate to you the death-dealing judgment reserved for this harlot right here with my silver sword."

Meanwhile an observant resident notices a man lingering in the foyer and calls the police.

"Yorkshire Police. How can we help?"

"Yes, police. There suspicious man lingering in our foyer who calls himself Peter Sutcliffe. He is wanting to share some judgment reserved for harlots and is carrying what appears to be a silver sword."

Police arrive. All of them. Sutcliffe is arrested and locked up with all the other mentally diseased ones. The woman is apartment number 5 never gets to experience how skillfully Sutcliffe can wield his silver sword and reach the heart.

But with this new 'spiritual food at the proper time' Sutcliffe would never have rung the fifth intercom on that day. He would never have been spotted lingering in the foyer of a Yorkshire apartment building carrying his silver sword. He would never have been arrested. Why? The current advice of the "faithful and discreet slave" is to not let people see you lingering in the foyer of apartment buildings carrying your silver sword.

Evidently then, on the current advice of the chosen ones, two days later Sutcliffe would be back in the apartment foyer pushing the intercom for apartment number 5, his first intercom of the day, and introducing a young woman to the power of the silver sword.

• steve2
    steve2

Please don't tell me that some Witnesses have actually rung every intercom in a large building, one after the other after the other after the other after the other after the other after the other and so on?!  And that the Kingdom Mministry has had to advise them to try no more than "three or so" on any one occasion?!

These people can still startle me with their  ineptitude and lack of social awareness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit